... Let's have a baby... high fairy...

I woke up a little bit when he put me in bed.

-I'll be back soon, I need to clean everything up. Just sleep.- He said while putting a blanket on me and I just snuggled into it. After he left I tried to sleep again but if I woke up even a little bit it was pointless to try to fall asleep. At least for some time, so I just lay in bed with closed eyes and after some time he finally came back. I knew he looked at me, I could feel it, before closing the doors and going to the bathroom. It was almost four in the morning when the shower was turned off and I decided to play a little bit. I simply took off the blankets and pretended to be sleeping while holding them with my legs. I wanted to have some fun. I heard him sigh and it somehow didn't sound like a good sigh but what bad can happen in here? He sat on the bed and tried to pull the blanket out of my grip but I just pretended to be sleeping and hugged it even more strongly. Another sigh and then his fingers started walking on my leg.

-Don't tease me.- He whispered. And I still pretended that I was sleeping. - Please don't do this.- Another whisper and soon after he placed a few kisses on my cheek. - Are you sleeping?

I'm not gonna fall for this trick, I will play as long as I'll be able. I hope he just won't start to tickle me or something like that because I would fail at the same second. I heard him get up and walk to his work table. What kinda person works at this time? After some time I "woke up" and looked at him with "sleepy eyes". It looked like he was working on the same thing as the last time. I had a really good stretch and almost fell out of bed in the end catching his attention.

-I thought you were faking your sleep.- He said.

-When?- I tried to sound natural.

-Oh it's not important. Are you gonna stay in bed, well more like on the ground if I can see well or you wanna keep me company? - He asked.

-I can keep you company, I think I'm already awake, not gonna sleep.- I answered.

    I never really understood what he was doing for a living I knew he had his own business. But what that business it was I didn't know, I never asked. All I could see were numbers, some stupid diagrams, and much more numbers. I knew he worked on some building projects with my dad but now he was working alone. Maybe I wanted to know what he does, where his money comes from, I hoped everything was legal.

-My business is legal.- He said like he just read my mind.- Can you just sit without moving?

-How do you know what was I thinking?

-You have the same look on your face as your dad and my sister had.- He said without rushing and I felt kisses on my neck, which moved to my shoulder making me move a little. -Why aren't you listening to me, don't move.

-I can't, I really can't. - I whispered.

-Why?- He dared to ask me this while kissing me where it was dangerous to do it.- You want me to stop?

-God no, please don't.- I almost yelled and he laughed.

-So don't move.

-I can't. - I turned around so I could face and kiss him. He pushed me away more thn one time and now he was the one who started everything. So I'm not gonna let him go easily.

- I need to finish this today, or before we go to bed.- He said after some time when I lost my top and I was in the middle of taking his off.

-You can finish later, now I want your attention.- I did the best puppy eyes I could while I managed to close his laptop with one hand and just sit down on the table in front of him. He checked me out while slowly moving his hands up my legs before finally getting up and kissing me again. I let my hands wander his body and I was more thn happy that he didn't stop me or say anything but not for long.