... My messy world... with no more love? ...

We spend the day at home doing nothing. We watched some movies and ate almost all the snacks. It was fun, doing nothing and turning the living room into a dump. Our maid will be pissed when she sees this. Later we decided to cook, well he said he wanted so I ended up watching and after some time I learned that he actually can cook, like really good. Of course, we played with our food, well I played, but who doesn't do that? It's fun, a little bit messy but fun. I tried to mess with him but I only got myself in trouble. I ended up trapped between the kitchen counters and him.

-What are you doing? Don't tease me, please.- He said with a serious face.

-Nothing. This is fun, people do this. Normal couples do this.- I said while sitting on that stupid counter.

-Wanna have a barbeque, I think we can manage this, it isn't that bad outside anymore.- He said.

Is he serious? Do I have to sit naked in front of him to get some attention? 

- You can see only a few steps in front of you and this isn't that bad?- I sarcastically said.

- It's gonna be fine, you don't need to see everything.- He said.

   So there I was standing in our backyard. It wasn't cold and the only bad thing was that stupid mist that stayed for the whole day. I admit it was getting a little bit better. I found him simply lying on the ground looking at the night sky. Well, trying to look I think.

-What are you doing here, aren't you cooking?- I asked.

-I like cold ground, and yes I know that I'm cooking. Maybe you wanna join me?- He said.

-I'm in a dress.- I said and he laughed while sitting up.

-So? Less thn an hour ago you were trying to seduce me and now you're with a dress. And don't drink the whole bottle, I'm not gonna play nurse. - He said while tip-toeing with his fingers up and down my leg, but they never go under my dress.

-I want your attention so I'm trying. You have a horny girlfriend, deal with it.- I said without looking at him.

-Really? - He said while pulling me down so I ended up sitting on his lap. 

-Yeah. - I said while his fingers started traveling my leg again. They were a little bit cold but I always liked that coldness. - Like really horny...

-Let's check the meat.- He said while somehow managing to get up while holding me with one hand.

- Don't you want me anymore?- I asked 

-You know that I'm crazy about you. And you know I can't but you still do this.- He said. -You're evil one, I'm not gonna fall for your tricks.- He was so serious and it was super hot.

   I woke up in a soft bed and was covered in really nice-smelling sheets. It wasn't my bed, why I'm in his room? And in his bed, if he doesn't look at me like he used to. What's the point of this? Why just can't break up with me and just leave me? I don't want this kinda life and relationship. I want cuddles and love, but now I don't feel love and I'm not getting my cuddles. So I don't want this anymore.

-What are you thinking?- I heard him ask.

-Nothing, why I'm in your room?- I asked.

-Because I wanted to have you in here. Is it weird that I wanna have you around?- He asked slightly hurt.

-It is weird because I can't touch you, I can't sleep in one bed with you, I can't even kiss you for more like a minute. You just push me away whenever I try something and I don't know how long I can take this. - I said.