. . . Red night . . .

Things looked pretty good until one night we got a call at three in the morning. It was a really bad week for me, so I needed this rest but the world had other plans...

-I hope someone is dying if not you'll be. Why on earth you're calling me at this hour?- I catch red eyes looking at my tired ones.- What?

-Is everything okay? - I asked.

-My dad... - I heard an answer I didn't want or expect to hear.- He was attacked and it's pretty serious.

-You need to go to him.

-No, I have to take care of you. You're more important to me thn him. He can go to hell for what I care, he deserved this.

-He is your dad, no matter what. I can go with you just if you need support.

      I wouldn't say I liked hospitals, they always gave me a bad feeling. Everything was white and clean and that smell. But the only creepy vibe in this hospital was his family. They looked like gang members in a meeting and not a worried family member waiting for news. I froze up seeing familiar eyes looking at me. What on earth this one is doing here?

-Long time no see baby brother.- Some men said looking at us.

-Whatever you said, Mark.

-I see. He is still mad at me. Not my fault that your woman left you for a better dick, for a real man.- He laughed and others joined too.

-I'm not mad, it's a good joke actually. You fucked someone who doesn't have self-respect and spread her legs for pretty much anyone. And punch line here - even Dad fucked her.- Everyone went silent after the last sentence.

-You have no right to say things like this about me.- Finally, the start of the night spoke.- All you did was work and work, I needed a real man. Men to fuck me senseless and not to cuddle and talk about feelings.

-I can say much more if you gonna play a victim here. You slept with my best friend in our bed while you were pregnant with my child. You said that it was my child only to admit later it wasn't.

     This would end badly if the doctor hadn't shown up and interrupted this battle. Everyone was pissed on a different level and I stayed as far as possible. I saw how that bitch looked at my baby bump and I didn't want to take any chances with her being close to me... I saw how Mark named guy walked further with my prince giving a chance for that crazy woman to come closer to me.

-Listen...

-No.- I said looking at her.- Go to hell with your bullshit.

-Listen here you used puppet...- She didn't have a chance to finish her sentence as she was pulled by the hair and met a wall in a few seconds...

-Don't you dare come close to my wife and talk to her like this.- I heard my prince say as I tried to understand what just happened.- You don't wanna see how far I'll go to keep her safe so stay the fuck away...

  We drove home quietly, I wasn't completely fine but it was obvious that he was over her and wouldn't just leave me. But still, she was a woman, I think...

-I overstep, I know but I'm territorial and I defend my territory. Please don't be scared, I would never hurt you or our little ones.

-It's fine, kind of, and at least I know you're over her.- I smiled and we both laughed.

      We were maybe ten minutes away from the city line when some asshole hit our car sending us off the road...

😶😶😶

-Well good morning princess. - I heard a familiar woman's voice.- I had to ruin a brand-new car to get you here but it was worth it.

-Where...