.... In love with the wrong person...

I always knew my dad's voice no matter what condition I was and this time he was more thn pissed. I knew I wouldn't graduate high school. He will end me here and now.

-Seriously? Aren't you supposed to be my best friend? You promised, how could you?- He sounded beyond mad.- And you. I asked to stay away from him and you get in bed with him. - My dad yelled looking at me. I never saw him this angry. My end is near I could feel it.

-Are you done yelling? - Was the only thing my dad got as an answer.- Would you be happier with some stupid fuck boy touching her? You know me long enough, I'm not gonna hurt her. I'm not gonna force her into anything that she doesn't want. And nothing happened between us so stop yelling or I'll make you.

And with that, my dad went quiet. Even his face changed as I pecked from under the blankets. What kinda magic was used here?

-That girl from last night?- I heard my dad ask.

-She left after slapping the living lights out of me when I told her that nothing was gonna happen between us. You know my opinion about one-night fucks and you still forced her on me. I don't like fake bitches like her, they are disgusting creatures and I can't stand them.- He answered while sometimes looking at me.

-And this one?- my dad pointed at me making me hide under the sheets again feeling how my heart was going more and more crazy.

-Well I kissed her and I have to admit I liked it very much. Planning on doing it again, I hope soon. We talked all night, I liked that too.- He was way too calm while saying this to my dad. And I was changing my color with every word that he said. - What else do you want me to say? - He ads after a pause.

-She is underage, you know that. So keep it in your pants.- My dad said before leaving. 

   I heard my dad's steps slowly fading away after he left the room. Soon I heard doors being locked, and lights turned off, and seconds later I felt weight on the bed as he slowly pulled the blanket off me. I could feel my cheeks burning and it was good that he couldn't see my face.

-Can we cuddle? If you're okay with this of course. - He almost whispered to me. - I was serious when I said that everything is your choice, not gonna do anything you don't want. - He ads finally hugging me while getting comfortable.  I drifted to sleep while he played with my hair. Somehow it was a relaxing thing or I was just tired.

     When I woke up I was all alone in a huge bed and it wasn't as comfortable as when he was there with me. But it had his smell so I was fine with that. I had to get to my room no matter how scared I was to meet my dad somewhere in the house but I couldn't be hiding here until monday and I needed to eat something. The whole house was quiet, way too quiet for this hour, until I saw my dad in the living room reading some books. Why he was at home, what time it was? He noticed me before I had time to run away.

-You still have school and you slept all day. I bet your homework isn't done. - He said without actually looking at me.- I know that you're young but trust me he isn't that person who will love you forever. You won't have a happy family with him. We are friends but he doesn't know how to love anyone. The only good thing that I can say about him is that he won't cheat but if you don't keep up with him in something he will leave. So don't waste your time on him, find someone your age. - My dad said and I ran to my room. I didn't want to cry in front of him but maybe he was right...

 I didn't want to cry in front of him but maybe he was right