... His crazy family... and moonlight kisses...

I didn't get any normal explanation. The lady just smiled at me and left. My dad only said that I was too young to understand what all of this meant. At least for now.

- He won't tell you anything too so just let it go. This isn't your problem, you still have exams to pass. - My dad said when I tried to open my mouth to say something.

-You don't like him because he isn't rich like us or all of your friends? - I asked.

-I do like him and I was always jealous of him. Also, he has much more money thn we do. - My dad answered. - I won't be home next week so I'm gonna take you somewhere, please go pack your things for a few days.

-Why, I don't wanna go. I have school and I'm sick. -I faked a cough. If my dad is leaving for a whole week maybe I would have my chance to snoop around the house and find something useful.

-You aren't sick. And you don't wanna stay with the maid for a whole week. I think your "lover boy" will be there, don't you miss him? - My dad teased me.- Plus you don't have any exams this week. I think you deserve some free time from school. -He added. And I just looked at him with a strange expression on my face. Since when did my dad use words like free time in exams month?

   I didn't argue with him and after more thn two hours' drive, we finally parked in front of a huge house. It was a mansion, not a house. As we were getting out of the car when someone else came too. I knew the car but I was somehow really worried about seeing the owner. I missed him but from his expression, he didn't look like he missed me. It was more like he didn't wanna see me at all.

-I'll be leaving her with you.- My dad said as they shook hands. - I wanna remind you that she is still underage, so please think before you do something. - He added while getting my bag from the car and leaving me pretty much in the middle of nowhere.

-I'm gonna show you your room. - I finally heard him say something. - You can order anything you want from anywhere you like. No one cooks in here. - He talked while unlocking the doors.

     Two really cute little dogs greeted us. I never knew he had any pets. This house was way too big for one person I thought. But soon I saw two little kids playing in the living room and a woman sitting on the couch reading a book. He doesn't have kids, does he? No, he wasn't married. Am I a mistress to him?

-Since when did you bring stray dogs into your own house?- she said and I just blinked looking at her. - Oh this one isn't a dog. Who the hell is she? An innocent one too, this is something new for you.

-This is my baby sister and her bratty kids.- He said making the woman look up from her book. - Leave her alone, or I will kick you and your hell hounds out. This is my house, so behave and keep those two on a leash, I don't need them snooping around.- He said.

   After the unpleasing meeting, he took my hand and dragged me upstairs. My house was so small compared to this. I started to wonder who also lived here. We stopped in front of big locked doors. I'm not talking key locked doors I'm talking about bank volt doors. The ones with codes or fingerprints.

-I like my privacy. And my sister's kids don't understand it. And I can afford this so why not build a house I wanna? -He said when he noticed my big eyes. -I'm not gonna lock you up, don't worry. This side of the house has another exit. It's like a house in a house if it makes any sense to you.

-Who are you?- I asked.

-What do you mean, you know who I am?- He somehow looked a little bit lost.

-No. I know who you are supposed to be but you're different. My dad said that and I wanna know everything, right now. - I said. - And that lady, your sister, what did she mean with all that?