... Different from everyone else...

I left, I don't know why but when she started talking about him like that I was getting angrier by the second. We weren't dating but I was super jealous. I texted him a few times but I didn't get a reply. Maybe he was busy, he indeed said that he wouldn't be able to text back immediately. When I reached my neighborhood moving truck and some other cars passed me but I didn't pay attention to where they came from. Until I walked into my house to see my dad with some woman sitting in the living room. My blood started to boil when she turned around.

-Weren't you staying at your friend's?- My dad asked.

-I left. Why she is here?- I wanted to know what this one was doing in my house sitting so close to my dad.

-I helped my boyfriend move out from here.- She looked at me smiling.

-Your ex-boyfriend. -My dad fixed her answer. - You aren't together anymore. You cheated on him, am I right?

-Who cares? He called and asked me to come, to move him out of here. - With that, she got her ass up from our couch and came closer to me.- I'm still doing things you will never do with him. You are nothing in front of me. -She whispered to me.

-Okay, you did what you were asked to do. So please leave my house.- My dad said.

   She just smiled and left. And I was still lost. What just happened here? Why did he moved the evening I said I'm going to stay at my friend's. Why I didn't know about this? What's going on?

-I thought you knew that he would be moving. - My dad's voice woke me up from my thoughts. - I brought him back on his feet, he is starting some new business. He even got my daughter falling for him and spending nights in his bed. Now it's time to move out. After you graduate you can do what you want but not while you live under my roof.

   After that very unpleasant evening, my week went pretty fast. It was school, home, and homework most of the days. I got only one message from him, saying that he was gonna explain everything to me when he got back, but he didn't know when. I just had to wait, so I made some plans with my friend for friday evening but decided not to go. Somehow I wasn't feeling myself so I just went home. I knew my dad was out of town for the weekend and I'll have to deal with our lovely maid once I step into the house. And I was right, there she was waiting like a guard dog.

-Your dad won't be back for a few days, so I just hope you gonna do your homework and no funny business.- She immediately said. - You look sick? Are you okay?

-I'm fine, just tired.- I answered her and just left. I got to my room and went straight to bed. I was cold and I just wanted to feel warm again and those nightmares nonstop for the whole night didn't help me to feel better. I knew I shouldn't but I texted him. I wasn't expecting an answer but to my surprise, he did text me back and I checked it a few times. He was silent for almost a week and once I said I'm feeling sick he returned to this world. I managed to fall asleep with my phone in my hand.

    I spent the whole weekend in my room, mostly in my bed. I was out a few times for food when I knew I wouldn't meet anyone on my way. I think I needed my comfortable and warm bed. On sunday evening I finally managed to get out of my room. With unbrushed and messy hair, old shorts, and a T-shirt. Our maid saw this look many times and my dad did too. So I was more than okay with this and I wasn't expecting to meet any new people at home who didn't see me looking like a homeless person. I saw my dad with some woman sitting on the couch and talking about something so I decided to stay and listen to their conversation. I'm a noisy person, I need to know what's going on in my house.

-Why are you letting your little girl do something this stupid with someone who isn't like us? -She said.- It's not good. I hope you know what you're doing. He is the most dangerous in that fucking family.

-Yes, but he is different and I have known him for a very long time, so no matter how stupid it sounds I do trust him. I know you would like to see a different relationship but I'm not getting into her personal life as my parents did to me. - My dad said. - Look where their path led me, I don't want her to end up like me in the end.

- She is a lovely girl. - She said after some pause. - But this will end up bad if someone finds out about all of this too early. - She added.- Someone like his ex-girlfriend or his lovely dad, that men can end you only by looking at him funny.

-You know better than me that they don't stop if they find their prey. He found his, even got a little taste. I'm powerless in here and I kinda like to be able to breathe and to live. - I heard my dad say. -So I don't have any other option. You know what they can do if someone gets in their way...

 I didn't understand anything I heard. And I think I missed much more when I accidentally sneezed and they looked at my side with shocked faces. . .