473 9 8

Am I going to do this, listen to personal conversation?

-Just sit and listen. - She said while getting one of my pillows on the floor.

-Fine.- I said getting on the bed.

-What are you doing?- The Doctor's voice sounded a little bit angry.

-What do you mean?

-You know what I mean, your sister is worried about you.- Doctor said while sitting down because there we more strange noises.

-Yeah sure.- He laughed a little bit.

-She is. She worries about you because you are slowly killing yourself and I think in a very painful way.- Doctor said.

-I'm fine. More thn fine. Please don't get your nose into my personal life, I can do what I want. I think I'm old enough.

-Right now you act like some horny teenager from what I heard.- Doctor said. - Listen I didn't come here to lecture you but you need to take everything seriously.

-I know what I'm doing. There are three wolves in the house, one is pure-blooded so I'll be fine. You think I don't know what my sister is doing.- He said while I looked kinda weirdly at his sister.

-You need to talk with that girl. Like basic things maybe. - Doctor said.

-Yeah, someday.- My prince said.

-So about... - The doctor tried to say something.

-No, I don't wanna hear it. And tell my sister this isn't her problem too, it's mine. I can deal with everything on my own.- He was getting angry from what we heard.

-It's everyone's problem. Remember what happened last time?- Doctor said and everything went quiet.

-I lost control one time, just one time. I had the right to be pissed and do what I did. You don't have to remind me this everytime we talk.- He finally said after some time.

-I know that you're already using way too much these days, you will lose control at some point and things will go bad. I'm not kidding, we both know it's true. We have been in this mess before. You need to stop it before it's too late.- The doctor's voice was serious and angry at the same time. - If you aren't worried about your sister or those two nutheads or even yourself think about that cute girl of yours. Do you think she has any chance against you if you turn?

-I WOULD NEVER HURT HER. -He yelled making both of us get back from the phone.

-You are saying this now, but we both know you can't be sure of what you will do when...- The doctor tried to say something but he was cut off.

-ENOUGH. -We heard a yell and a loud growl. - LEAVE or I'll make you leave. Please.

-Fine, I brought you this. - We heard some noises. - I'm here to help you and you know that. - Doctor said. - Before I leave this is a stronger version so don't overdo it and don't mix them. You could teach your girl how to use one of these.

-And how do I do that?- We heard him ask.- Like if you see the devil in front of you use this?

-Just simply say it's from something simple as a blood disorder or to make your friend work better.- We heard doctors laugh after he said the last words.

-I don't have problems with my health, especially with my friend. So I'm not gonna lie more thn I already am.- We hear him say.

-You could lie about this, knowing how old you are.- Doctor said and we could feel that he had a smile on his face.

- Seriously? I'm not that old.- He said.

-Yeah right, forever young. You're 45 now? And what six hundred years?- And I just froze while hearing this. Did I hear it right? No, I couldn't.