...Shopping ... barbeque ... family time ...

-What did you just say?- He asked moving closer to me, and his eyes scared me a little.

-Your grandma said I look like an angel.- I slowly repeated and he just looked at me like I just did something unforgiven.

-I can't be dealing with this shit right now.- He was angry, but why? - She just tries to control everything.- He added while going to his bed and leaving me standing with a shocked face looking at the doors and thinking about running from there.

I heard him opening the drawer of the nightstand, I heard something that sounded like glass bottles touching one another and I still just stood there until I felt his hands on my waist.

-I just want one week free from world bullshit. Is it too much? - There it was again, his soft voice and light kisses on my a little bit naked shoulder. - I'm a mess most of the time but I know how to hide from everyone. I hope I didn't scare you.- He said while turning me around so I would be looking at him and later kissing me.

-You did.- I said when he finally stopped. - A little bit.

-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. And to tell you the truth I would love to see you taking this off. It's too much fur for me, I know you like this kinda thing and it's okay, but I would like to touch your skin and not this fake fur. - He said laughing a little bit.

-You can take it off me.- I simply said making him look at me.

-You want me to touch you? - He asked and I remembered what I said about not knowing if I regretted us being together.

-Of course.- I tried to pretend I didn't know why he was asking this question.

Soon after he attacked me with kisses and started slowly unzipping my fluffy pajama. Good luck with the zipper I thought. But it didn't take him a long time to leave me almost naked.

-Nice underwear, really cute.- He looked at me with a naughty smile and I started to blush. I still didn't know he was doing this. Just a few words and I'm turning into a tomato.

I ended up pressed against the wall completely naked with my hands around his neck and legs around his waist. His sneaky hand made me lose my mind with only a few light touches.

-I didn't go too hard on you yesterday? -He whispered to my ear while he sneaked his hand to remove his towel and I just closed my eyes turning my face to a different side. - Can I? - He asked and I just nodded. I let a moan and dug my nails into his back when he was inside of me again. - Mine, you are mine.- he whispered.- Tell me that you're mine.

-Yes.- I moaned when he started moving slowly. -And you?- I managed to say.

-Only yours.- He said while taking my hands and pinning them above my head. I was attacked with many more of his sweet kisses.

-I got you, don't worry. Just enjoy yourself.- He said after noticing that I'm not super comfortable with our position.- I wanna see all of you. I wanna see how perfectly you are taking me. This is the second-best view of my eyes.- He whispered turning my face even redder. - And you are my number one view.

I was lost in his kisses, his touches. His agonizing slow moves, one or two hard thrusts, and then again a slow pace that drove me insane. He didn't let me make my moves, he had to control everything. My all protests ended before I even had a chance to try and do something. He made sure I would forget my name.

-Good girl, just let me do everything. - his voice sounded so far away for some reason. - My beautiful fairy.- This for some reason made me get back into reality and open my eyes to look at him only to see two very different eyes looking back at me and soon after I felt his hand covering my eyes. - Keep them shut, please.