...Who are we?...night to remember... new things to learn...

We ended up in his room I think, I was more focused on him and not my surroundings.

-Tell me to stop.- He suddenly said.- Please, tell me to stop or I will do something you might regret later.

-No, don't you dare or I will leave and sleep in the woods until...-I didn't get to finish my sentence.

-You won't leave, I won't let you. - He whispered between kisses while moving us to his couch.

No, I'm not doing anything on a fucking couch. Yes, I think I wanna do it but in a soft bed, in his bed. I'm not some slut to play with on the old couch. I started to wonder how many girls were on this couch and I got sick from that thought. He noticed that I tensed up but I didn't get anything from him, he only kissed me harder. We indeed ended up on that couch with me on top of him feeling something hard. The innocent part of my brain thought it was a phone for a few seconds until I moved a little and he put his hands on my hips to keep me in place.

-Please don't move or at least think before you do something, when you're sitting on top of me. It can be very dangerous for you. -He winked at me and I blushed.

-And what if I want you to do something?- I managed to ask when he started kissing me again. I get almost a death glare from him.

-You can't imagine how badly I wanna make you mine, I wanted that for way too long, but I don't think tonight is a good time. - He said while looking at my blushing face. - You're much more important thn my naughty needs or thoughts. So maybe we just stop this...

I moved again not letting him finish what he wanted to say and just attacked him with my kisses. His fingers slowly ended up in my hair while I kissed his neck. I wanna make him lose his breath just one time and I wasn't thinking about stopping. I was kinda good at kissing and some other things but he stopped me when I started to go down. I looked at him with a lost look on my face.

-Don't.- He breathed out while trying to get me up. But his attempt only ended up with me getting out of his grip and sitting in front of him. I licked my lips without even noticing it when I slowly put my hands on his legs. Moments later I unzipped his pants and heard him moan. That made me look up to see his hungry eyes looking at me. He tried to cover himself by putting his hands over his "friend" and somehow short giggle left my mouth.

-I wanna play.- I said without any shame and he just looked at me with a shocked face. - I'm not gonna hurt anyone. Why can't I touch you?- I whispered while I tried to remove his hand.- What are you so scared of?

It wasn't the first time I touched someone. I wasn't completely innocent. How can you be innocent when you have the internet? And I had an ex-boyfriend, but that relationship didn't last long. I ended things after a few months after a few bad dates. So I had some experience but I always wanted to find the right guy for the main thing. I just never expected it would be my dad's best friend who is double my age.

All my confidence went down when he removed his hands and let me do what I wanted. It was somehow different thn I expected, I just couldn't understand why. Of course, he noticed my reaction and I kinda wanted to hide until he placed his hand on top of mine.

-Just take your hand off. Maybe we should end our fun for tonight. I like my innocent girl, she can stay as long as she wants. - He said with a little smile. Of course, he noticed my eyes looking down.

No, I can do this, I did this a few times and I know what to do. And I like him, I like him a lot. I moved up to kiss him while slowly sneaking my hand into his underwear. I truly think it was the right distraction that I needed. I got my confidence back and his moaning while kissing me was the right match to restart the fire. He was more out of breath thn me and it looked super sexy. His hand got into my hair the moment I put my mouth on him. He didn't do anything else, just let me do what I thought was right. His being quiet gave me negative thoughts about being bad. I didn't dare to open my eyes and look, at this moment I just wanted to end this as fast as possible. He still had one off his hand in my hair and after some time another one ended up in there too. This made me finally look up only to see him looking at the ceiling with almost closed eyes. Quit moans slipping from his slightly opened lips. This made me feel warm inside, maybe I'm not terrible. I just got lost in my thoughts again, only to be awakened by his voice and his little bit of harsh action.