Disguise 4: The Clash

Rich Kid in Disguise

The Clash

Disguise 4

-Penelope's POV-

(Note: Dedicated to @Ashyma for the awesome banner. Thanks!)

"To the first day of our classes!" Natalia cheered, shaking my arm. I shook my head in resignation. Natalia will always be joyous in every angle. Plus, she's terribly contagious.

"Seems like to me you are so much excited about this." I commented, prying my arms away from her hands carefully. She squealed.

"I know!" She agreed, jumping up and down. I facepalmed.

Seems to me that she's the only girl I know to love school. How wonderful.

"I mean, I'd practically reach every subject nowhere near impressive but hey, hunks are here!" She told me, grinning widely as a group of guys passed our way and waved at us- well, Natalia. Natalia sighed dreamily and waved back. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh. Oh!" She started, clapping her hands as if remembering something. I raised an eyebrow. "I am going to tell my friends that I have a new flatmate!"

Much to my dismay, before I could even protest, she already sprinted the farthest I could fathom in a matter of moments. I scratched the back of my head, drawing my books near. It seemed like to the huge school called Skyborne High, I am out of place. All people knew each other, who is this, who's richer that. But then, who am I kidding? California people always stayed in California. New York, I could say the same.

"You seem new here," A girl approached beside me, muttering those four words. I inched a faint smile to her, agreeing.

I really am out of place.

"Not too obvious." I muttered. She scoffed.

"Are you kidding me? Basically everyone has their eyes on you." She told me, grimacing at the staring eyes and whoops. I raised an eyebrow.

"So, I'm guessing you're popular here then?" I told her, my eyes flicking to every locker I can pass.

"Yeah," She answered, pulling my welcome packet on my hands. "So, locker in hallway 6L. Come here."

I hesitated her offer, but then it's not like I knew this place. I sighed as I followed her.

"So what clan did you come from?" She asked me, grabbing my hand to let me walk at a faster pace.

"Excuse me?" I asked her, dumbfounded. She sighed in exasperation and slowed her pace to meet mine.

"I mean, what clan did you come from? I came from the Brooks bloodline. The popular and pretty came mostly from the bloodline of Morgan's, Whitman's." She explained as we approached bimbos. I cringed at the sight. She chuckled at my reaction. "I know."

"The jocks, however," She started as she pointed muscled guys a few feet away. "Came from the bloodline of Wood's, mostly."

"The nerds are a different story, but Skyborne High is clearly a school with rich people." She further explained. "The other schools, such as Prestige Academy, accepts students who are either good in academics or sports. The Princeton accepts students who are equal in both talents."

"And of course, the royal students in Skyborne came from my bloodline, and my gang." She told me, grinning. "What clan do you come from?"

It was on the tip of my tongue to tell I am from the bloodline of the Hale's, but then I had a life mission to make my disguise longer. "Williams'."