an unforeseen tragedy.

um...

hello?

I'm sorry that this isn't the awaited update that you wanted.

I know that my updates are really slow and I'm inactive most of the time. I sincerely apologize for the hundredth time.

But... you see, two days ago, I wasn't able to stop my stupidity and carelessness.

I ended up deleting the files in all of my stories.

All of it. And that includes my unpublished drafts and my story outlines and everything.

And I didn't back them up.

I'm sorry it took two days for me to announce it. Those two days were spent pondering over how to say that I have to take a longer time in updating, with academic stress piling up.

Thankfully, my memory is quite sharp so I can still recover almost all of it if I have the time to spare. And I also have very rough drafts here in Wattpad.

This week has been very unlucky for me. I lost and broke a lot of what I need for my everyday life.

I'm really sorry for this. Please know that I love you all and I'm really thankful for your love and support and appreciation for RKD.

Until next time,

Lyana.

~

Oh, by the way, if you want to, the characters will be willing to answer any questions you have. Simply post your questions in here and I will post their answers next week!

Again, only if you want to.