CHAPTER ONE ✰

NOT PROOF READ!!

                       SOLEÁNA SOLOVYOV                         Bronx sev || 5:34am

                       SOLEÁNA SOLOVYOV
                        Bronx sev || 5:34am

I WAS WOKEN by my alarm clock I turned it off and sat up In my bed I went to my sister's room
To check if she went to work already and she did
So that means I'm taking ileah to school today .

I went to the bath room to run my shower water while waiting for the water to get hot i got a face time call "FAV FLOCKA🙈" I answered the phone sitting it up .

"Yo wass tha word ma heart" Kay said though the specker phone "nothing boutta get inna shower and soon get ileah ready" I said looking into the camera.

"You goin ta school taday?" He said showing his face in the camera "duh Nigga I'm not like you" I said "stop fuckin playing with me dic" he said chuckling.

"Who said I'm playing" I said raising a eye brow " I said nigga" he said making me roll my eyes "ima see you at school" I said and he nodded and I hung up.

After my shower i brushed my teeth and washed my face and then I went to my room to get ready .

(OUTFIT AT THE TOP)

I started my makeup I was finally done getting ready I checked the time on my phone it was 7:14 "got damn" I said to myself I got up and went to ileah Room .

I gently shook her for her to wake up "cmon mama you gotta get up" I said picking her up and walking her to the bathroom .

"You wanna brush ya teeth by yourself or u want me to help you " I said grabbing her tooth brush "I wanna be a big girl" she said and I nodded and handed her the tooth brush and put Tooth paste on it .

When she was done I washed her face and then we went to the kitchen "what u wanna eat lele" I said sitting her on the kitchen counter .

"I want oatmeal and banana's" she said "okay big girl u want your iPad until I make your food mama" I said and she nodded .

I went to her room and took her iPad off the charger and headed back to the kitchen "here go sit at the table" I said taking her down off the counter.

I put the oatmeal in a bowl and put it in the microwave when it was done I took a banana Outta the fridge and cut them up and put the in the bowl.

"Here Mama don't take to long okay" I said "otay" I went to her room to pick her out something to wear

"Here Mama don't  take to long okay" I said "otay" I went to her room to pick her out something to wear