CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Check in baes💋

  SOLEÁNA POV || BROOKLYN NEW YORK                       SUNDAY | 4:45pm

SUNDAY | 4:45pm

WAIT HE did what" solaná asked soleána as they was on the way to check up on solaná baby.

"Bro he gon come over fuck the shit outta me then the bitch text me she's pregnant" soleána said as she shook her head "bro what but what if she's lying" Solaná said making soleána shake her head.

"Ion think she's lying it's nun to lie about"soleána said "soleána bitches is weird like that these days don't cut Kay off without knowing for sure" Solaná said making soleána roll her eyes.

"We gon see bru" soleána replied.

_________
"No I just want a DNA test if it's mine for real then you wouldn't be mad about me not claiming it" Kay said "no I'm not doing that Kay Kay I know it's yours" Mari said "I only been you with" she added on.

"Nah bruh sum telling me you lying and you fucking up my shit ion even know why I fucked with you"Kay said honestly annoyed.

"Well Kay ion care about what you saying I'm not taking a test" Mari said making Kay nod "then it's not my baby simple but I'm bouta dip so" Kay said putting on his shoes. 

"Where you going?" Mari asked as she stood up "away from you cmon start puttin ya shit on" Kay said as he grabbed his car keys.

"I'm not leaving ion know why you acting like that" Mari said sitting down on Kay's bed "cus ion wanna be with you mari" Kay said standing infront of her.

"When you gonna find out what you having ?" Soleána asked as they walked back to the car "next time I go back" solaná said as they both got inside the car.

"I hope it's a boy ileah got to much attitude" soleána said "but Niggas is also sassy so" soleána said adding on "nah wrd" solaná said agreeing.

"So have you told javon your pregnant?" Soleána asked "Uhm nah not yet I'm nervous" solaná said shaking her head.

"Girl nervous for what you wasn't nervous when y'all was fucking" soleána said chuckling making Solaná roll her eyes.
______
"Are you ready to go see what we're having" Mari asked Kay smiling Kay just nodded in response ready to get this whole thing over with.

They walked inside up to the front desk "hi do you have have an appointment for today?" The lady asked "yes I do a check up" Mari said smiling.

"Amari global?" The lady asked "yup" Mari replied "okay have a seat over there someone will be with you shortly" the lady said as she went back to typing.

The two went to go sit down and waited till someone finally called there name "amari global?" The doctor said as Kay and Mari stood up "that's me" Mari said smiling as they went to the back.

"How are you today" the doctor asked the "couple" "I'm fine how are you" Mari replied smiling "I'm good should we get started?" The doctor asked.

"Yes we can" Mari said laying on the table as the doctor started putting gel on her stomach doing the sonograph.

"Okay look's like your having a baby girl congratulations" the man said as he removed the gel from Mari stomach and cleaned up the Machine.

"Thank you" Mari said to the man as she got up from the bed.

TIME SKIP

"So what do you want me to say?" Soleána asked Kay "I just wantchu" Kay replied "you say that then you go and do the opposite" soleána said.

"I know but I'm for real this time I need ta show you or sum?" Kay asked as he licked him lips "yes you do and not in that way" soleána mumbled chuckling.

"I gotchu but you gotta stop acting like that to me and trust Me" Kay said "mhm.. you make it hard to trust you tho" soleána replied.

"I know but I can show you" Kay asked "getting my trust back" soleána said making Kay nod "I gotchu"

"Ouu looks like y'all are back ok good terms" Tamara said coming outta no where "you was in my House this whole time?" Soleána asked.

Tamara nodded and soleána shook her head "Thats crazy not gon lie" Kay said "but I gotta go to the Stu gotta drop sum new shit" Kay said standing up putting on his shoes.

"Pull up ta my crib later" Kay said making soleána nod as Kay placed a kiss on her cheek before he left "so I can I say I told you so" Tamara smirked sitting down.

"Meh.. I guess but don't say it to soon" soleána mumbled " mhm mhm.. but we should go to a party tonight dthang and Bando is gonna be there" Tamara said giggling.

"Aww I do miss dthang ima go" soleána replied smiling.

"Alright cool get ready soon" Tamara said as she left soleána grabbed her phone going to her and dthang messages they haven't talked ever since the party when he gave her his hoodie.

She sat in chat for a minute thinking about what to say "why you look like that" soloána said making soleána leaving outta her and dthang messages turning off her phone.

"Nun ima go shower gotta party to be to" soleána said smirking.

SOME TIME PAST
[OUTFIT AT THE TOP]

"Hello?" Tamara said "I'm ready soo come and pick a bitch up" Soleána said chuckling "we pulling up nowww" Tamara said before she hung up.

"Fuck she mean 'we' soleána said to herself before she felt the vibration of loud music that reminded her of dthang "I know she fuckin lyin" soleána thought to herself as she walked over to the window.

And it was infact his black BMW with dark tented windows.

Soleána rolled her eyes as she got a text from Tamara saying she was here.

_______
HEY YALL

ima make the party next chapter and when I tell y'all this short ass chapter took me weeks I had no ideas for this chapter.

Thanks for 8.83k readers mh's 🥳

DONT FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT

anywayssss

—Nelly out 😘

1k+ words

DIDNT PROOF READ!