CHAPTER NINE

NOT PROOF READ!

       SOLEÁNA POV || BRONX | SCHOOL📍                         FRIDAY | 12:34pm

FRIDAY | 12:34pm

"I GOTCHU COME to the hall way" I said standing up walking towards the door with them following behind me.

"This whatchu wanted right" I said taking my shoes off "cmon ion know whatchu doin all tha for" nay said shaking her. 

"Ion wanna fight right now right now" nay said making me roll my eyes. 

"You wanna fight or not cus you actin mad p*say right now" I said laughing "who's p*ssy cus I never been that" nay said stepping up to me.

"Soo hit nigga what the fuck" I said shaking my head

Just like that she swung on me missed and I beat ts outta her I was on top of her throwing punches till someone pulled me off of her.

"Bitches be mad p*ssy but wanna talk mad shit you bum"

"Relax relax" Kay said carrying me back inside the class "dumb ass bitch made me break my nail" I said trying to stop the blood coming out my nail.

"Don't worry bout it ima get it fix" Kay said helping me put my shoes back on "but whatever at least I won" I said smiling. 

"You sum else Fr"Kay said smiling making me shake my head grabbing my arm pods "I'm ready to go" I said walking past him out the class.

"Nahh I wanna fight again cus what the fuck " nay said making me smile "wassup" I said taking of my shoes again till Kay walked in the hall " nah nah cmon" Kay said pulling me.

"Ima catch you" I said walking away with Kay holding my shoes.

"Get cho Ass inna car" Kay said opening the passenger said door to his car "the fuck you gotta attitude with me for" I said mugging him as he got in the car.

"Ion got no attitude soleána" Kay said starting up the car "whatever" I said unlocking my phone texting my sister.

"Bro your school called me and mommy today" Soloána said as I walked into the house "okay and" I said throwing my keys on the counter.

"She wants you upstate. With her"

"Fuck no absolutely not" I said flopping on the couch "yea soleána she wants you to go" soloána said making me let out an sigh "for what tho" I said.

"Cus she feels like I'm not watching you good enough as if you not 16" soloána said making me shake my head.

"I'm not going" I said getting up walking away I would be so quick to vent to nah about this but that bitch turned oppy so I just slept it off.

"Soleána wake up" someone said shaking me awake I finally woke up and it was my mother "cmon start getting ready soleána" she said.

"For whattt" I said sitting up "cus your leaving let's go now I'm not finna tell you again" she said removing the blanket from me.

"What is you doing the most for" I said standing up "cus you inna fight every other day now let's go soleána not finna tell yo ass again"my mom said walking out the room.

I laid my down grabbing my phone till she busted into my room again "let's go soleána!" She said yelling while packing my clothes up.

"No BROO I'm not going with you leave my shit you fucking up my shit up!" I said yelling back "who's you talking to soleána I will bust yo shit stop playing with me" she said getting in my face.

Making me nug her back a little bit "your not gonna bust shit that's why I don't wanna go with you now"I said walking away to soloána room.

"Ion know what you going in there for cus she's not here"my mother said making me even more upset "bro get outta my face!" I said walking back to my room.

"Go pack right now lemme tell you again I'm gonna bust ur fucking mouth"my mom said following me back to my room.

"Whatever get out so I can pack bye!" I said closing the door before she could even walk in.

I soon packed everything and we went to my moms boyfriends car I sat in the back putting my hood on my head putting in my air pods. 

I can't believe my sister would just let me leave that easily.

****time skip two days****

"Soleána I thought I told you to get up for school already" my mom said turning on the light making me pull the blanket over my head.

"Give me a minute damn" I said sitting up she finally left out the room and I went to The bath room I haven't talked to anyone sense I left not even my sister.

I brushed my teeth washed my face going back to my now shared room with my moms boyfriend daughter I got dressed before I grabbed my makeup bag doing my makeup before my mom just had to come in.

"Wee don't have time for you to be doing all that" she said while I just ignored her still doing what I was doing.

[the fit at the top^]

"Oh looks who's finally ready" my mom said making me give her a blank stare "okay let's go" my mom said making me walk past her.

This was a new school and I didn't know anyone like that's so awkward anyways we all got in the car and she drove us well me to school.

_________
THANKS FOR 2.75k readers mh's 🥳

DONT FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT
DIDNT PROOF READ!!

Anyways

—Nelly out 😘

Updated ***