𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐏 𝟏𝟗

𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑣'𝑠

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗

𝑺𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒂́𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒆̂ 𝑺

𝑺𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒂́𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒆̂ 𝑺.
𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑥 𝑛𝑦𝑐

𝟼:𝟹𝟶 𝚙𝚖

Me and Jose were chilling one on one me and her have gotten a lot closer over the time and she's hella cool 'wanna door dash something to eat cus dougie and Kay ain't gon be back till 10' Jose shrugged.

'Yea whatchu tranna get' I clicked on the door dash app 'mmm chipotle' she smiled 'girl I was craving that, whatchu want in your bowl' I looked her she told me her order.

'Okay it say 15 minutes, let's call dougie and Kay' she nodded as she laid next to me and I waited for the phone to connect 'wassup mama' Kay smiled 'hey ʙᴀʙʏ what y'all doing where's dougie' I put Jose in the camera.

'Unt un. She better call off her phone I'm tranna talk ta my lady' Kay smirked 'fuck you Kevin' Jose laughed 'what y'all doing you look good right now' he licked his lips 'thank you, and me and Jose waiting for our food to come' Kay nodded 'you coming home ta my crib' he asked and I nodded.

'Yea you gonna pick me up right' I raised my brows 'of course mama, but I gotta do ima call you when I'm downstairs mama love you'

'ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ too papi' he hung up I glanced over at Jose and her and dougie were still on the phone I checked where our food was and it was already downstairs.

𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍
'Aight I'm out Nigga' I stood up I was ready ta knock out 'ight gang, Jose ready to go home anyways so I'm finna leave' I nodded as I grabbed my car keys.

I was downstairs waiting for soleána to finally come downstairs I pulled out my phone calling her.
'Where you at ma I'm downstairs' I looked in her background but it was blurred 'in coming down I'm putting on my shoes' I nodded as she hung up.

'My bad I took so long I couldn't find my hoodie' she smiled her smile was gorgeous she kissed my cheek before putting on her seatbelt 'where the cord so I can play my own music' she looked around the car.

'Here' she looked at me
'Don't play no stupid shit' I grumbled 'I'm not I'm not' she giggled.

She finally played her song
"𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒘''

I would be cappin if I said soleána don't gotta fire ass playlist I nodded my head to the music playing.

                                          _ _ _

Me and Kevin were chilling watching a movie I was half way asleep before my phone rung "ᴊᴀᴠᴏɴ'' whys my sister boyfriend calling 'hello' I raised my brows

'Yo solána is having the baby' he panicked I jumped up throwing on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt Kay raised his eyes at me when I snapped my neck to him 'hurry get ready solána is having her baby' i threw on some slides.

kay got dressed as well before we made our way downstairs to the car.

'She looks so beautiful' I watched as solána feed her
'Wanna burp her?' I nodded my head as she placed the new born inside my hands. I laid her head in my shoulder while I gently patted her back.

'What's her name' Kay looked at solána as he walked over to me and the baby 'her name is Joselyann like soleána picked out' I smiled 'outta all people you let soleána pick the name' Kay snicker

I gently smacked her arm 'what's that supposed to mean' I raised my brows 'nun ma' he chuckled.

'So where's javon' I looked around the room 'he went to go get ileah' I nodded my head rocking the baby asleep 'hmm, let's see how she likes Joselyann' I shrugged.

'Auntie' ilaeh ran to me I smiled 'hi my love' I picked her up I glanced at my sister who was holding the new baby 'so, mommy had a baby do you wanna see' I look at her she blanked before nodding.

'She look's pretty' she smiled.
'Do you wanna hold her' she nodded I sat her on the chair 'I don't think it's a good idea. Maybe she shouldn't hold her' solána mumbled

'You want her to like the baby right, give me the baby' I picked her up from her hands.

Hopefully she can grow into the baby.

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 . 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈
𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒕

𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝟏𝟗.𝟑𝐤 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍

𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 & 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

                               _ _ _