𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐏. 𝟏𝟖

𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑣'𝑠
𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑎́𝑛𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖

𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑣'𝑠 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑎́𝑛𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖

𝑺𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒂́𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒆̂ 𝑺.

𝑀𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑦𝑐
𝟸:𝟸𝟸𝚙𝚖

'Awww you guys finally made it official' my sister yelled 'yes, so now I can proudly say my mannn' I yelled 'aww I'm so proud of you guys' she awed me 'I knew but when is my baby coming' I pointed at her stomach.

'She's coming in another 2weeks I'm literally so excited' she playfully rolled her eyes
'How do you think ILeah is gonna act with the baby' I raised my brows 'I mean I hope she's not gonna be jealous or anything' I nodded.

'True, do you have any names picked out?' I asked
'No you need to help me' I nodded grabbing my phone 'girl and you haven't checked Pinterest' I unlocked my phone clicking the app.

'I mean I never thought to check online for name' solána shrugged 'okay this is cute Jocelyn' I showed her the spelling.

'Mm yea I like that' she wrote it down in her notes
We looked for names for bout an hour and had 18 names down 'okay so which one you like the most?' I looked at her as she scrolled through the names

𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕
'Y'all niggas finally made it official' dougie dapped me up 'yes Nigga I guess she was tired of all that playing around shit' I shrugged 'I'm finna call her' I grabbed my phone scrolling to her contact

'Hey baby' she smiled putting her face in the camera
'Where you at mama'
'I'm with my sister helping her pick out baby names' she pointed the camera at solána 'slid ta the stu im tranna see you' I laid back in the chair
'After I take my sister home' I nodded 'alright so call me later love you'

'I love you too papi' she hung up.

I slipped my phone in my pocket turning back to dougie 'yo you know how been really Trippin since I got with soleána' dougie raised her brows waiting for me to answer 'Mari she been calling me and threatening soleána talking bout oh I know you be fucking that bitch this and that' I shook my head.

'She betta watch ha mouth like soleána won't give her a good ass wooping' dougie busted out laughing making me laugh 'but I'm finna dip my girl finna come pull up so ima see ya later' I put my ski on and my jacket grabbed my car keys I dapped dougie up then dipped.

𝑆𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑎́𝑛𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑣
'I see you wanna see your man so I finna get going' she smiled 'no ima drive you home cus I'm finna go to Kay's house, let me just pack an over night bag' I winked 'bitch your nasty!' Solána laughed as I ran upstairs.

I packed some of my things putting them in my "pink" bag that I got 'okay you ready' I grabbed my keys off the counter.

                                         _ _ _

'Yo my girl finna pull up soon' dougie told us All and I nodded 'Nigga don't no body give a fuck' Kay rolled his eyes as I laughed 'be nice' I looked at him.
'She better be pretty dougie' nay glanced at him.

'Best believe she is and she look better then you' he told Kay 'dougie suck my d!ck, your bitches ain't messing with my face card' nay shrugged I looked at Kay and we both laughed.

'Alright ima go get her she downstairs' I nodded
'Aight yall this Jose, Jose this Kay,cblu,blovee,nay my sister and soleána' he pointed at all of us.

'Oh your really pretty soleána' Jose smiled 'thank you so are you' I complimented her back 'so are you nay' she glanced at her as nay nodded 'thanks' she smiled.

It was a couple hours that pasted we were all chilling and smoking I didn't smoke cus I haven't been feeling well these past couple of weeks so they made me and Jose roll up 'soleána can I talk to you real quick' nay tapped me I nodded getting off Kay's lap 'don't kill my girl nay' Kay yelled as I flipped him off.

We went to nay room as she closed the door we both sat on the bed 'Uhm I'm not really feeling dougie's new girl' nay rolled her eyes I raised my brows 'why' I tilted my head 'cus she's not even all that pretty I just dont like her vibe' she shrugged.

'But she didn't do anything to you she came in on some chill shit' I chuckled nay shook her head 'ion know but I'm not trippin ion like that bitch' nay got up from the bed going back in the living room I soon went back out sitting back in Kay's lap.

Some more hours pasted. 'Aight ya me and my lady finna dip' I glanced at Kay nodding at him 'later yall it was nice meeting you Jose' she smiled as she stood up 'wait what's your number we should definitely be friends' she smiled as I took out my phone handing it to her.

'Okay I'll see you guys soon' I waved as me and Kay left the house.

𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠! 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔.
𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑎́𝑛𝑎 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑚 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 :)

𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 & 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐍𝐄𝐓

𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐲 & 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐚́𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐳 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐟

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐦𝐡'𝐬

_ _ _