𝐄𝐏 𝟐𝟎

ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑒'𝑠 🜸

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎

𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚊́𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚍𝚎̂ 𝚂

𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚊́𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚍𝚎̂ 𝚂.
𝑀𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑦𝑐

𝟺:𝟺𝟺𝚙𝚖

'I've literally been so exhausted since Jocelynn was born' my sister shook her head as she feed her.

'You need a break? I'll keep the kids for the weekend since it's Friday' her face lit her 'yes please soleána' I nodded my head 'I'll go pick up ileah I'll take jocelynn and I'll be back' I nodded walking her to the door

'Wassup ma' Kevin pecked my lips 'hey baby' I stood to the side letting him in 'you cook' I raised my brows 'you must've thought I was one of your lil hoes that cool' I chuckled 'stop talkin like that I only want you' he smirked slapping my butt.

We both walked back to the living I placed my feet in his lap I turned on something to watch and he was on his phone 'I'm finna go live' he glanced at me I shrugged my shoulders.

'Yo what's the word wassup with you Niggas' Kay read the comments.

'Yo when I see that nigga it's up wrd ta my shorty' Kay got a little louder 'Kevin don't put shit on me' I said inna low tone.

'My girl really pressure' he put the camera on me as I sat up 'stop I look crazy right now' I moved the camera 'no you don't they sending you hearts' I read the comments.

'Kevin don't play with me are you cheating on me' I read one of the comments
'Ou your fans coming for you' I chuckled.
'Don't act like you wasn't at my house last night Kay' I read another comment laughing to myself.

'Aight ya I'm off this Shit' he ended the live before my door bell rung.

'She fell asleep so I had to carry her and this car seat' I grabbed sleeping ileah out her hands 'why you ain't call me downstairs' I laughed while I walked back to my room laying ileah down I took off her shoes and put the blanket over her.

I came back in the living room Kay was holding Jocelynn. 'Ya sister went to go use the bath room' I nodded my head sitting next to him 'she gorgeous for real' Kay analyzed her features 'she kinda look like you hollon' Kay side eyed me I slapped his shoulder.

'We should have one ma' Kay glanced at me I raised my brows 'Uhm, maybe I want a son' I smiled

'Alright I'm outta here thank you again soleána call me if anything' I nodded while she left 'we should take the kids to the zoo tomorrow' Kay nodded 'the Bronx zoo?' I shook my head 'hell nah I'll find one' Kay chuckled.

'Aight ma'

                                       _ _ _

It was the next day and I was getting ileah dressed and bathed while Kay was feeding Jocelynn 'are you ready to go to the zoo' I smiled at her though the mirror while I did her hair 'yes I'm ready I love the zoo' she giggled.

'What's your favorite animal'

'I like the tigers the white ones' I nodded 'okay all done you look so pretty' I smiled 'I do I like this hairstyle' she pouted posing.

'Your silly I'm gonna get dress I'll be out soon' she nodded going in the living room.

I got dressed flat ironing my hair
{out fit at the top}

'Alright y'all ready' I glanced at everyone they nodded 'baby can you take ileah down to the car and I'll take Jocelynn' Kevin nodded while he picked up her they left.

'Here feel it' I placed Ileahs hand inside the water for the to feel the fish as they swam around 'it smell like bounce that fuckin ass' Kay laughed making me giggle he was holding Jocelynn while she slept since she didn't wanna be in the stroller.

'I'm hungry auntie' she took her hand out the water my dress was getting wet 'okay, I wanna take her to the gift shop then to get something to eat'

'Whatever you wanna do ma' Kay pushed the stroller still holding the baby while I held ileah's hand.

'You want this' I bent over to show her what I was talking abt 'baby your ass print is showing' Kay stood behind me 'ou yes I want that one' she hugged the tiger.

'Alright let's go' Kay paid for everything and we all went back to the car.

'What you wanna eat' I asked while I strapped her inside the car seat. 'McDonald's' she smiled and I nodded.

We got food they ate in the car it was now 6:34pm and by the time I wash them and get them ready for bed it's time for bed time.

'I'll watch ileah while you put Jocelynn in the bath' Kay kissed my lips and I grabbed Jocelynn outta his hand.

Soon after both the girls were washed and asleep I flopped down on the couch with Kay laying my head on his shoulder 'I'm so tired I see what my sister was talking about' Kay chuckled pulling me into his arms 'you would be a good ass mom tho' Kay smiled.

'You think so?' I raised a brow 'mhm, and it look sexy on you too' he smirked while I playfully rolled my eyes.

'I'm finna go handle something ima be home soon ma' Kay kissed my forehead I shrugged getting up I was finna go shower and go to sleep.

_ _ _

'How were they' my sister asked while she picked up jocelynn 'they were really good and Kay was helping me so it was fine' I got ileah dressed 'girl I wish Javon don't help me do shit all he do is send me money' she rolled her eyes.

'Dead beat ass Nigga' I rolled my eyes 'I ain't having no more kids by his ass' she huffed 'so he ain't been helping with Jocelynn' I glanced at her she shook her head no.

'No that's literally why I was so exhausted' I continued to get ileah dressed 'that's crazy as fuck' she was finally dressed.

'Anyways thank you again soleána' she smiled I nodded I walked them to the door and they left.

I cleaned up and that was that I was bored so I called Jose 'Heyy bitch whatchu up to' she smiled answering the face time call 'nun just got done cleaning you know I had my nieces over' she nodded 'how bout you' I asked 'girl nun waiting for dougie, you tranna go to the mall' I checked the time 2:22pm.

'Yes for sure let me call Kay' she nodded and I hung up.

'Wassup ma' Kay picked up the phone I checked his background and he was in the stu 'so me and Jose are going to the mall I'm waiting for her to come over' he nodded.

'You need bread?' I nodded 'yes' i replied 'how much you need mama' he asked I hummed '3' I replied 'and I'm not talking about 3 hundred' he laughed 'I know whatchu mean' I got a notification that he sent the money.

'Thank you babyy' I smiled 'you welcome ma love you have fun' I hung up getting dressed.

_____
Anyway's hey y'all

How y'all like this chapter? I'm getting better at making these chapters longer

1k plus words

But thanks for 20k readersssssss💋

Don't forget to vote & comment

                                           _ _ _