CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬

ℬ𝓇ℴ𝓃𝓍 𝓃𝓎𝒸 ;ℳℴ𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ 11:22 𝒶𝓂𝒦𝒶𝓎'𝓈 𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉📍{𝒮ℴ𝓁ℯ𝒶́𝓃𝒶 𝓅ℴ𝓋 }

ℬ𝓇ℴ𝓃𝓍 𝓃𝓎𝒸 ;
ℳℴ𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ 11:22 𝒶𝓂
𝒦𝒶𝓎'𝓈 𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉📍
{𝒮ℴ𝓁ℯ𝒶́𝓃𝒶 𝓅ℴ𝓋 }

"𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋'𝐒 like I ain't been here inna minute,, I chuckled walking inside Kay's apartment "cus you just ain't never come,, he shrugged "Mm..maybe I haven't,, I looked around seeing everything still the same just little changes I glanced over at Kay as he flopped down on the couch I looked away back at the pictures and his YouTube Award for passing 1 million subscriber's hanging up on his wall.

"So do you still talk to Mari,, I asked and he let out a heavy sigh before he answered my question "nah. I mean not anymore" Kay answered and I nodded as I walked over to the couch and sat down next to him "you still talk to Jay ?,, Kay chuckled as I fell quiet "uhm nah not anymore,, I replied

"But can I ask you something?,, I looked at him and he nodded turning his full attention towards me making me even more nervous "would- I mean mari baby isn't yours right" I raised an eyebrow and he shook his head no "okay but if it was a chance I was pregnant you wouldn't be mad right?,, I asked "no soleána why you asking me these questions" Kay shook his head "because I just wanna know" I replied and he nodded. 

"Kay I wanna make us official I'm tired of this back and forth thing" I mumbled "I do to but are you sure your ready for everything that's gonna come with being with me?" Kay asked I took a deep breath before I nodded "yes iam let's just make it official and stop playing around" I smiled as he pulled me on to his lap "alright then you my girl" Kay smiled as he placed a kiss on my lips.

I was gonna say something before I got cut off to his phone ringing I moved to the side and he grabbed his phone "ima go to the Stu real quick" Kay stood up from the couch as he put on his shoes "you finna stay at my crib till I get back?" Kay glanced at me making me nod "yea I'm finna call Tamara over" I grabbed my phone going to our text messages "alright ima be home soon ma" Kay said as he placed a kiss on my lips before he lefts.

. 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒
Tamara 💕🐻
____________________________________

                              Tamaraaaa come to Kay's house I'm bored 😪 and Kay left me to go ta the studio.

LMFAOO... I'm finna pull up soon.

                   Alright see you later be safe love you...😘

I will love you more mh💗
___________________________________

I shut my phone off placing it in the couch. "His house is a mess" I thought to myself as I stood up from the couch I started picking up clothes and placing them in the dirty clothes and cleaning the kitchen counters.

"And he need to go good shopping" I laughed to myself closing the refrigerator door the door bell finally rung and I opened the door letting Tamara inside. "Heyy boo" I smiled as I stood to the side letting her in .

"Heyyy we ain't link in a minute"tamara smiled as she walked into the living room as she sat on the couch "nah wrd im tranna be outside tonight" I cackled "girl Kay don't even play withchu like that. You literally in his crib" Tamara smirked "yea ight im going out and I said what I said" I replied. "Ou well since your going out let's head to a party" Tamara took her phone out.

"Ight but ion think I got clothes here let me check" I mumbled walking upstairs to Kay's bed room. I opened his closet and looked around he still kept my stuff here. I started looking though the clothing that Kay kept for me at his house I grabbed an outfit from the last time I was over here.

I went to the bath room connected to his room as I ran the shower water. I placed the clothes on the floor before I got undressed stepping into the shower letting the warm water beads relax my skin.

TIME SKIP ~

"Okay I'm finally ready" I smiled stepping into the living room "girl finally" Tamara smiled "Alright let's go" I smiled as we left out the house.

FIT AT THE TOP

We finally made it Down to tamara car as we both got inside ready at get fucked up.

_____________

Broo I ain't updated in a minute & I come bck to 15k readers 😦

Anyway

I made this part short cus I have a lot coming for the next chapter should I add smut to the next chapter

Anyway thanks for 15 k readers mh's 💕

Didn't proofread