CHAPTER TWO

NOT PROOF READ !!

                      SOLEÁNA SOLOVYOV                         Bronx sev || 9:34am

SOLEÁNA SOLOVYOV
Bronx sev || 9:34am

I WAS CHILLIN on the couch when nay called me "ain't this girl at school" I said to my self before picking up the phone.

"Hello" I said pulling the phone to my ear "girl Jay is having a party tonight you should def pop out" she said sounding outta breath.

"Number one why u outta breath" I said "girl don't worry bout it are you going or not" she asked me "Omgg that's mad work" "stop being lazy me kay and Dougie coming over after school" she said before hanging up .

I was just looking at my phone dumb founded I got off the couch to see what I'm gonna do today I do need my nails redone so why not go and do that .

But I'm gonna ask Kay to pay for them it took like 3 rings before this nigga answered .

"Kayyy my favv" I said "what u want soleána" he said putting his face in the camera "you should be a good bestie and pay for my nails" I said sitting up the camera.

"How much you need" he said making me smile " 300" has I said that I got a message from Apple Pay saying he sent it .

"Send me then when ya done" he said and I nodded "okay love you bye" I said before hanging up I went to the bath room to shower and get ready .

I went back to my room to start my makeup putting on my playlist I was gonna do a natural look today .

(OUTFIT AT THE TOP^)

I went downstairs to my car and started heading to the nail place all the way in Brooklyn..

I finally was done with my nails it came
Up to like 296 I started heading back to the Bronx cus I was gonna pick up my neice.

"Auntie I want McDonald's" ileah said has I put her in her car seat "Alr gimme one minute" I said closing her door .

"What U want from McDonald's" I said I was just gonna door dash it "happy meal" she's said and I nodded "I'm gonna door dash it when we get home" .

I was sitting on the couch filling out our food order when someone was banging on the door I looked though the peep whole and it was nay and the rest of them .

"Why u knocking like dat" I said letting them in "because" she said walking inside I gave Kay a hug and dap up Dougie "lemme see ya nails" Kay said .

I stood infront of him showing him my nails "they look fire" he said and I smiled "bitch u got your nails done and ain't tell me" nay said coming over to me.

"I'm sorry bestieee" I said jumping on her I soon got off her cus I had to get ileah food from downstairs "I'm going downstairs rq be back" I said leaving.