CHAPTER THREE

NOT PROOF READ!

                    SOLEÁNA SOLOVYOV                       Upstate ny || 2:34pm                                       

SOLEÁNA SOLOVYOV
Upstate ny || 2:34pm

I WAS CURRENTLY upstate New York at my mothers house who would of knew she would have two more kids with her new husband mfs running around all day long And it was so boring.

I was sitting on the couch until I got a incoming face time call "NAYBAE👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩" I picked up sitting on phone on the coffee table "hello" I said .

"Girl where is you at" she asked me while it looked like she was doing smt idk "I'm at my moms crib" I said picking at my nails "ohh aii but guess what"

"Wassup" I Said Look into the camera "Kay finally gotta girl" she said making my heart drop "wait what u mean he gotta girl" I said raising an eyebrow.

"He just got with her but they was Inna talking stage i guest" she Said making me nod "Hollon lemme call you right back"I said and she nodded hanging up .

I went to kay's contact pressing the FaceTime icon waiting for it to ring before he picked up "wass good" he said "you gotta girl now" I said raising my eye brows "who told you that" he said .

"Don't worry bout it just answer the question" I said looking at him though the camera "yea" he said lowly "nigga you need to be so for real" I said .

"Watch ya mouth" he said looking in the camera "Kay respectfully get off my phone" I said hanging the phone .

I went to my sisters contact to call her "hello" she said picking up the phone "I'm coming back ta night" I said standing up from the couch.

"Aii around what time" my sister asked me "around like 5 depending on how the highway is" I said walking to my room at my moms house.

"Aii see you soon love you" soloána said before hanging up I texted my mom letting her know I was leaving and started packing my stuff up .

BRONX NYC|| 7:34pm

I finally made it back to the city I walked inside my building opening the door to see everyone at my fucking house well my sister house but y'all get the point .

"Why all yall mfs here" I said closing and locking the door "cus nigga we can be here" cblu said "u wanna go home" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Chill on ma heart" setty said and I rolled my eyes taking off my hoodie "where's my Besite Dougie" I asked him looking for nau .

"She in ya room" he said and I nodded I glanced at Kay who's hadn't said a word to me I didn't rlly care "NAY" I yelled sitting on the floor .

Nay soon came to the living room jumping on me "MISSED YOUR ASS next time you leave without saying nun ima boom you" she said making
Me laugh.

"Nay get ya big ass off her you gon kill her" cblu said laughing "ion Fine you funny" she said rolling her eyes .

"Nah but she do gotta point why u leaving with out telling niggas" Dougie asked me "cause" I said "cause nothing" setty said making me roll my eyes.

" you gotta problem with me setty" I said "yea I wanna get it on" he said making me laugh "is my neice here" I asked "no" nay answer.

"Nigga been here for like 15 minutes and just now asking for her neice" blu said making everyone laugh but me .

"Aww did we hurt the baby feelings" cblu said "shut yo ass up" I said laughing "naybae can u get me a water pleaseee" I said and she nodded.

"Im starting to ship yall more then I ship you with Kay" Dougie said making me shake my head "yo im finna dip" Kay said making me look at him .

"Yo we out" Dougie said and Kay nodded making setty and cblu grab they stuff standing up getting ready to leave "yo nay we finna dip you staying?"Dougie asked nay making her nod .

"Aii come lock tha door" he said and nay got up to lock the door she soon came back and I went to go sit on the couch.

"So wassup with you and Kay yall ain't talk ever sense you got Back" she said laying her head in my lap "ion know what's his problem" I said making nay shake her head. 

"You mfs are so In love" she said making me raise an eyebrow "whatt..don't give me that look" she said making me laugh.

"I'm tired of yall"I said laughing making nay laugh "I'm finna go shower doordash something to eat" I said moving her head to get up.

She nodded and I walked to my room to fine some pjs I went to the bath room shower and changed my clothes by the time I went to the living room the food was here. 

"You tranna go to this party tomorrow" nay said putting our empty pizza box in the trash "hell yea" I said chuckling.

"I wonder where my sister and my child is" I said grabbing my phone off the coffee table "you mean her child eána" (soleána nickname) nay said. 

"You know what I mean" I said while face timing my sister "hello" she said "where you at" I asked sitting the phone up.

"Minding my business" she said making me roll my eyes "girl come up ass home" I said "I'm tranna see who the older sister here" she said making nay laugh "that wasn't funny" I said chuckling.

"Ima be home tmr we at bd house" she said making me gasp "girlll what da FUCKKK girl call me tmr"I said laugh she nodded and hung up .

"I'm tired Besite" I said sitting on her lap "let's go watch mean girls" I nodded and got off her lap we went to my room I laid down while she grabbed the tv remote.

"What account is yours" she said talking about the Netflix "the one with my nickname" I said in a duh tone making her roll her eyes.

We watched the movie until I soon fell asleep.

___________
I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.

DIDNT PROOF READ!

1k+ words

DONT FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT.

—NELLY OUT😘