CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Check in stinka butts💋

             SOLEÁNA POV || BRONX NYC                   WEDNESDAY | 2:34pm

                   WEDNESDAY | 2:34pm

SOLEÁNA someone's here to see you" tamara said smirking "who" I said raising an eyebrow "hollon" she replied and left out the room for Kay to enter the room.

I let out a havy sigh "I just wanna talk to you" he said closing my room door "about what it's not really much to talk about Kay Kay" I said.

Tbh I'm not even upset at the situation anymore still a little disappointed but at the end of the day it is what it is. [ soleána getting smarter 😋 ]

"Yes it is soleána you just not hearing me out for some reason" Kay said as he sat by me on my bed "cus I'm tired of hearing the same lame ass thing Kay I ain't even trippin off the situation no mo we good" I said making him sign.

"You sure?'' Kay said making me nod "come" Kay said tranna give me a hug I shook my head "nah Kay we ain't that cool yet" I said and he nodded.

"Ima dip I might come back later" Kay said as she stood from my bed "if you do bring me food bye ugly" I said grabbing my phone as he left.

"Soo what happen" tamara said as she came into my room "ain't nun happen I'm just cool off it I'm on good terms with everyone" I said smiling "damn I really wanted to see y'all together" tamara said making me laugh.

___________
Kay would be lying if he said he regretted not taking soleána seriously when she wanted to.

But Kay wasn't ready to actually be in a real relationship with soleána but he changed his mind he wanted soleána but he might've been a little to late to come back

Because soleána was talking to a new boy who actually appreciated soleána and liked spending time with her and who didn't play in her face.

And soleána liked the idea of that and the idea of him being her's only.
____________

"Hello" I said answering the phone call "so when ima see you again ma?" Jay said (I couldn't think of another name 😭) "mmm whenever" I replied smiling.

"Sooo lemme come pick you up right now"he said and I nodded "lemme get dress" I said "alright call me when you ready soleána" Jay said as I hung up.

Anyways I looked for someone to wear before I showed I did my skin care and makeup before I got dressed.

[ outfit at the top]

Anyways I texted Jay letting him know I was ready and waited for him to come and get me.

"Ouu where you going you look cute" soloána said making me smile "oh I'm finna link my nigga"I said smirking "Kay or?" Solaná said making me shake my head.