CHAPTER TEN

NOT PROOF READ!

           SOLEÁNA POV || UPSTATE NY                         FRIDAY | 1:23pm

                         FRIDAY | 1:23pm

"HELLO" I said picking up my phone "soleána it's me solaná" my sister said making me raise an eye brow "oh hey. Wassup?" I said because I ain't talk to her inna minute to be honest.

"Uhm I know we ain't talk since you left and that completely my fault I should've been there when mommy came and got you but I wasn't" she said making roll my eyes.

"Yea because that shit hurts solaná I felt like you wasn't even there for me" I said making her sigh "and I get that and I totally apologize for that" she said making me sigh

"I accept your apology" I said biting my lip "to make it up to you I can pick you up this weekend well today" solaná said making me smile a little.

"Yea come get me" I said getting up going to my room "aii me and ileah will be there in like an hour or two later love you" she said hanging up.

I threw my phone on my bed looking for something to wear and packing clothes and my makeup and hair supplies.

I went to go shower and do my hair before getting dressed.

[ soleána fit at the top^]

After I was done getting ready I just sat on the couch waiting for her to hurry and come I wanted to leave so bad.

I heard a knock on the house door I got up opening the door revealing solaná and ileah making a big smile come on my face as I picked up ileah.

"I missed you" I said kissing her cheek as I gave my sister a side hug "you ready cus I'm not tranna stay in this house for to long" she said making me laugh "yea lemme go get my stuff" I said putting ileah down.

I went back to the room grabbing my bag with all my stuff in it and my charger before I left out the room we all went back out to the car I got in the passenger seat as she drove off.

I put my AirPods in playing 'all mine' just to make this ride more faster.

We finally made it back to my sisters house we all got out the car heading upstairs she unlocked the house door as we all went inside but Kay Dougie setty blove and ofc nay was there but also another girl who didn't look familiar.

I didn't speck to any of them I just went to go put my stuff away I went inside my room seeing it was just how I left it I flopped on my bed unlocking my phone going on TikTok till someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" I said locking my phone sitting up and tell me why nay came in I let out a heavy sigh went she sat on my bed "look Soleána we not exactly in good terms right now but I still do care about you and I do apologize and I totally understand if you don't wanna forgive right" nay said making me give her a blank stare.

"I forgive you" I said making her smile "are you sure becau-'' she said until I cut her off nodding my head she smiled again pulling me into a hug making my smile fade.

"Uhm nay" I said "hmm"

"Who's that girl that's in the living" I said raising an eyebrow "oh that's Kay's girlfriend" she said making me nod "oh okay" I said going back on TikTok as nay left out the room.

"Yo soleána we all going to target you coming?" Nay said asked me "Uhm yea sure hollon" I said putting on my shoes and putting my hoodie back on "alright" I'm ready "kk cmonn" she said smiling.

"Oh look who made up" solaná said making me roll my eyes I glanced on at Kay seeing he was already burning holes into the side of my face before looking away.

We all left out heading downstairs "soleána ride with us" cblu said making me nod walking over to them we all got inside Kay's car it was so awkward I just put my AirPods on until we got there.

"Get the cart nay" I said "get inside ima push you" nay said making me side eye her as I got inside "what we even here for" I said looking around at the stuff as we walked into the store.

"I don't know Kay wanted to get something for his little sister" nay said making me nod "how long have Uhm Kay and his girlfriend been together" I said. 

"Well they started coming around together when you left but they been dating since you been here" she said making me bite my lip "oh".

"Yo soleána can I talk to you real quick" Kay said coming up to our cart "no" I said shaking my head "cmon it's gon be real fast or we can wait till we get home" he said making me shake my shoulders and him walking away.

"Anyways I don't want anything you want something I'll pay" I told nay "mmm i do need new makeup" she said giggling making me laugh.

"So go get it" I said as she pushed the cart towards the makeup section.

Anyways she picked out what she needed and we went to the check out it came up to $121 and I payed for it like I said I would we got back to the car I wasn't gonna ride with Kay and em I was gonna ride with my sister. 

[time skip back at solaná house]

We all went inside and I went right to my room tranna avoid the conversation that Kay wanted to have but of course he ain't forgot.

"Why you movin like that I said I wanted to talk to you" Kay said "about what there's not much to talk about" I said making me sigh.

"Why you actin like that"he said making me roll my eyes "Nigga I leave for not even two weeks and you pop out with a bitch?" I said "me and her been together soleána" he said "soo then why was you entertaining me on a daily" I said. 

"How did I entertain you soleána"

"Bro it's not about what you did or said it was about your actions that made it feel like you were entertaining me" I said making him sigh. 

"But whatever cus as soon as soleána leaves its fuck soleána feelings Kay get out my face" I said laying back grabbing my phone making him get up and he left. 

_______
I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE SINCE IM #2 IN KAYFLOCK.

THANKS FOR 4.57k reader mh's 🥳

DONT FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT

ANYWAYS DIDINT PROOF READ

—Nelly out 😘