New life

Hello to our dear readers~

I just want to say a few things liked this story maybe not follow liked a real Canon and there will be slightly change about their character and i'm so sorry if the character will be ooc but i'll trying hard to not change they personality.

And of course if you found that this story intresting or maybe has to improve in several area let me know by your comment.

Lastly, english is not my top language so sorry if there wrong spell.

Hope you enjoy~

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Yuuki!" Scream voice can be hear from the upper tree while the latter answer with laughing.

Yuuki or the full name Sano Shirayuuki still giggle while trying to sit up from fallin down on the tree.The Raven hair boy struggle to get down to his twin and few minute Yuuki get the full check-up from the overprotective brother of her.

"Hey,Chiro. I'm fine there no need to worry about...hahaha..." Shirayuuki smiles brightly to her twin who pout at her.

"Well there is something that i have to worry about!You was been fall from the tree that 3 meter from down here!How can your head didn't smash out from fallin down?" Say the boy dark black eyes
furrowed his eyes brow.

*Smack!*

"Don't jinx my lucky,dummy!"

"He-Hey, stop being violence.How could you hit this brother of your !!"

"Yeah yea,the lovely softy head little brother of mine..." Shirayuuki pat hardly his head while grinning.

"What do you mean by softy he-"

"Shinichiro !Shirayuuki ! Time to go home..!"

Makoto calling them from the near beach with Sakurako beside him packing back the leftover food their brought.

"It's mean you are an idiot...." Say Shirayuuki while start running toward their parents that waiting for them.

" Say Shirayuuki while start running toward their parents that waiting for them

Sano Shirayuuki

"Mom~!Yuuki being mean again...~" say Shinichiro from behind.

"Blergh..!" Shirayuuki just stuck out her tongue at her twin.

Shinichiro keep pouting while his left hand being grab by Sakurako while her being grab by Makoto.

"Shira, it's not nice of you to treat your brother liked that...." Advice Sakurako while smiles gently.

Shirayuuki keeping humming the tone Isabella from The Promise Neverland while grinning.

It's been 6 year after Shirayuuki got reincarnation inside this isekai.The world that she was only read inside manga but never know one day she will got transfer inside them.

And of course she has been made planned once she can walk and talk.She will saving all character that she think deserve to life but she know.

Once she change the fate of all character then the consequence of her planned will backfire and she need to prepare another plan.Well she has multiple planned if something going off so right now she only need to take slow pace and relax her time with her parents.

Cause in a few years later, Makoto will passed away and being followed by Sakurako that will sickbed that will be the first trigger for the young Manjiro to slumped inside darkness.

But as Shirayuuki inform before she will save as much as she can that reference to her parents too but she being prepare too if she fail her planned to saving any of them.Well she not liked Takemichi or Shinichiro that has the power of travel time.

She just need prepare from mentally and keep making a multiple road and planned will keep root in different way because she didn't know if this world was the original time line as Manjiro will get accident then fall into the coma and died later or the universe that Shinichiro was time leaped to save Manjiro but get died later by the hand of kazutora.

It's maybe will made our mind chaos just to think of this to carry this huge burden but to Shirayuuki this fate will be her game of mind.Like puzzle or maybe chess to see if she can reach to checkmate nor can get all the picture completed without intruder.

She has to keep calm and rasional.Slowing pace don't need to rash but being alert in the same time.That the reason she not freaking when she being reincarnation. Shirayuuki don't know what the other oc will do if they been in the same situation liked her but.

Any troubles will coming to end no matter how long we take to finish them.Nothing will last forever, not even your troubles.That what she keep telling herself.

"Night, mom dad~" after change a few peck to both of their parents the twin going up to their shared bedroom.

"Fuah!Today was the tired one but also fun!!" Shinichiro lay down on their bed while Shirayuuki hanging her jacket.

"Urm!But what happening with that boy from the park.I hope he didn't injured...." Ask Shirayuuki laying beside Shinichiro .

"Oh!He fine but just got small cut and little bruise...."

"I wonder why he got into the fighting with that kid who's seems liked a little olders then him...."

"Well, i kinda chatting with him before and he said that he got contempt by the group of kid because didn't joined them to beaten the doggie.So that why he took a fight with them." Shinichiro cuddle with her twin just start to closed his eyes.

"Was the fighting is fun things?Does it hurts if we got injure,what a dumb kid..." Sigh being hear from Shirayuuki.

"Hey it was we called cool,just imagine it that you can get respect and admire cause you never got afraid even facing the stronger than you.Even you know that you'll loser when fighting all the guys who against you.Who's know that maybe you will be the leader that have a hundreds members and conquer the nation!!" Say Shinichiro with passion.

'Irony...'

"Well, yea sounds liked cool after you said it....do you want to be like that too?" Ask Shirayuuki even know that he will be liked what he describe right now.

"Urm,kinda but i want to build a gang if i have been to.The biker gang!Oh maybe i'll invited Takeomi to join too!We'll be the foundation member,how about you,Yuuki?"

"Who's Takeomi?"

"OH! It's a name of that black hair boy, Akashi Takeomi.How about we meet again with him to get know each other?" Suggest Shinichiro.

"Urm!Then, how about tomorrow?"

"Yes! We'll find him at the park tomorrow and hangout to get know each other!" Shinichiro who's seem so excited screaming without realise it until Mansaku or their grandpa cough as for signal for them going sleep.

Tuck the blanket surround them, Shirayuuki held the hand of her twin before fall in to the dream world.

'I hope tomorrow will work liked my planned......'

___________________________________________

Fun fact:

•Shirayuuki has a IQ that can be compare to Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass
•Shirayuuki was born as the first child made her the heir of Sano Dojo
•Shinichiro didn't want to admit but he has a sister complex
•Shirayuuki has slightly bipolar behavior as she can be really nice liked an angel but can turn to evil that will slowly destroy you