Doubtful Self

Remi stare away as remember back her conversation with Chifuyu on the phone before.

"You see, I've to make a planned with Takemitchi on the Christmas day so... I'm not sure if I can't make it to meet you on that day......" Said Chifuyu with softy voice as he doesn't want to hurt Remi's feeling.

"That's okay, it's not liked we're dating to meet on the specious day, right?" Even Remi doesn't meaning it her word coming out liked she was mad.

"A-ah! Sorry, I'll make sure to keep a promise later on, but this one's is impor-"

"Yeah, right.Toman is more important than me. I know that already, you can go doing what the thing that you have to do now. I'm off." Remi ended the called without waiting Chifuyu as feels a bit regrets.

"Is my reaction was over. Does he hate me now.....?" Remi stare blank on her dessert without moving.

The weather has been cold as the temperature has drop drastically. The winter will coming soon as a lot of people start to prepare the Christmas day.

Ran and Rindou was kind hearted move all her things to theirs penthouses without her permission, of course. So in few day she'll start staying with her brothers.

'I wonder if I've a chance to meet Iza-kun.'

" Hurmm, no matter how long I see it. There nothing special with that dessert that make you keep eyes for?" The deep voice snap Remi to reality back.

"What's in your mind, sweetheart ~" Hanma lend on his right hand while smirk at her .

" Haa.....nothing. Don't you have any work rather to annoying me, Hanma?"

" Oh, believe me I'll prefer to keep annoying you eternally rather doing anything else." Said Hanma while chuckle with blush ear.

"Tsk! I'm not in the flirting mood so fuck off!"

Being with this guy made her mood become worst then ever, can he disappear already from this world.

'No wait, the one that I want to make disappear was Kisaki though.......'

" Now now , don't be more cute than you already are princess. I'm coming to give a Christmas gift to you..." Hanma standing up while Remi looking at him bewildered.

"Christmas gift?This early....?"

"This one......was suit with you, sweetheart." Hanma showing the silver box , slowly open it to showing the key heart necklace.

" Hanma showing the silver box , slowly open it to showing the key heart necklace

"Woah..." Remi stare on that gift without stop.

" Now let's see if this necklace suit your neck." Hanma slowly going behind Remi before putting his hand surrounded her.

"Wait, wha-!" Remi want to turn around but been hold by ones of Hanma's hand on her shoulder.

"Now, now. Sit still princess, don't want your neck got bruised now. Aren't we...~" Don't know why but this time his word become more deep as seductive make Remi flustered.