Spin Off:Letter From Baji (6)

Right now in the middle of night, Baji and his friends park in front of tunnels that been abandoned for long time already. Remi get closer to the building while touching it, wondered that this tunnel was similar with the tunnel from zombies movie use to be.

"There was an accidental collapse here about a decade ago. It's said that the spirit of those who died in the collapse come out.....in this tunnel...."

Ryusei told them the horror stories about that tunnels made Cho and Chifuyu a bit pale.Baji was calming heard that while for Remi that already know that it was a fake stories didn't give any reaction too.

"How about the first one who get to the other side and snap a pic wins?" Declare Ryusei to Chifuyu.

'Hurm, actually I kinda curious about paranormal thing liked this too.Should I join too?'

The wind that from inside the tunnel made a eerie sound when throughout the tunnels.Remi glance inside the dark tunnel with a bit of excitement.

'Hey, Greffier. Can you detect any souls or spirits? '

[Yes, if the souls make a appearance near Host then Greffier's systems will detect and made an announcement about their appearance. ]

'Good, while gain a new experience, I can tease these boys a bit.....' Remi walking entering the tunnels when the other guys was still talking.

"....If I'm scared of some little ghost....... then there's no way I can fight alongside the first division!!!" Chifuyu going inside the tunnels with brave.

"Hey!!!" Cho already didn't feeling good about this want to stop this crazy challenge.

"Don't worry.I made this whole thing about the accident and this being a famous ghost spot up.This is just a regular old tunnel." Ryusei telling them while smirk.

"......What!!!" Chu that believes the ghost thing before a bit relieved when heard that it was a lie.

"I'm just messing around with that dummy Chifuyu a bit." Said Ryusei before entering the tunnel.

"Sheesh......that Ryusei..... He's do freaking hard to figure out..... It's like you can't tell what he's really feeling." Said Chu speechless.

Baji looking around the area then realised that he don't see Remi at anywhere.

"Oi...!" Called Baji alert.

"Huh, what it is Baji-san?" Ask Chu turn to panic Baji.

"Where's Remi?" Ask Baji sweatdrop before turn to looking around them.

"Huh?"

- Inside the tunnel -

' He was making fun of me. I need to get back at him somehow.' Thinking Chifuyu when knowing Ryusei trying to scared him.

'I got it!'

"Oww....." Chifuyu stopped while fake grunt.

"My body hurts so much....." With a deadly voice Chifuyu begun to act as if he's got possessed.

"Oh, sorry. That's so bad I can't fake it." Ryusei didn't falling to the act of Chifuyu make the boy shock.

Before Chifuyu trying to be more scary there a step foot that can be heard near them.Both of them turn to the way that the footsteps was. It sound not heavy nor lights and it was liked been rub to the ground.

Chifuyu and Ryusei stop breathing when seeing the white figure that walking slowly to them while hold the stomach.Ones think that link on their heads was.

'Crap.....a real ghost....'

"AAAAaaaaaAAHhhhh!!!!!!" Both of them sprint out of the tunnel without looking back.

Get out of the tunnel their both pants and take a breath after do not stop running.

"What the hell was that?!!" Said Ryusei wipe his wet neck.

"It your fault to make the stupid trick and without realising you called their souls!!" Scold Chifuyu with his trembling legs.

*Rustling*

Both of them turn backwards to saw a long black hair without face and bloody ugly face. Both of them goosebumps seeing the horrified scenes in front of them before let out another screaming.

"AAAAaaaaaAAHhhhh!!!!!!!" Both of them sprint out away from there leaving Baji and Chu behind.

"Hey..." Baji want to call them back but seeing their already get far away made him sigh give up.

"You can't see his real feelings, you said.... doesn't look that way to me, y'know.At the very least....when he's around Chifuyu...." Said Baji still looking at their friends that running because of scared.

"Look like me making you fall to the bottom of the ravine..... deepened their bond....Just as I planned...." Said Baji to cover up his mistakes.

"That was a bad excuse, Kei-chan!" Scold Remi make appearance behind Cho.

"Woah!!! Where are you coming, Remi-san!" Screaming Cho shock saw the girl appear out of nowhere.

"Hehehe, I going to adventure somewhere...." Remi giving a secret smile .

"Baka, telling me first beforehand. You made us worried about you!" Baji flick the forehead of Remi.

"Ouch!" Whine Remi rub her sting forehead.

"Oh before I forget...Here!" Remi brought out the animals collection that their miss to get before.

"Eh?When did you get this?" Baji became excited when get the prize he want.

"I entering the tunnel and when arriving at the end of tunnel it was near to street stalls so kinda pick it up before coming back here ." Said Remi with smiles.

"Thank for the prize, Remi!" Said Baji patting the head of Remi.

"No problem!~ Anyways where are both of them? Are their didn't come out yet?" Asking Remi while looking around.

"Nah, their somehow already get out while screaming but then running away with out waiting us.Not sure why their scared about....." Said Baji review his collection animals.

"Ouh....." Remi blinking when heard it.

' I haven't scared both of them yet.....' pout Remi quietly.

Three of them decide to returned back to Musashi festival to enjoying more that night.

___________________________________________

This chapter was a short ones because actually this was a continuation for the chapter before.