Explanation

Remi finished to settings up the program as she'll be easy to handle two body in same time unliked before. This time it's will be more easy as she will using auto-manual methods. To put it's easy to understand it's was just liked playing a Sims game, where you can choose to control any avatar and can easily change to other avatar.

For example, if she being Remi right now so Shirayuuki still available to speaking and walking liked normally without any change but the consciousness was gone to the body of Remi, and if Remi turn back to be Shirayuuki the memories of what's she do before still get gained without missed one thing.

As for their mind thinking, their will be link mind if both of body was near by in 1 meter but if their seperate their will not heard each other mind. Remi also realised that the feeling she have was difference base who's she was.

But to reinforce that opinion, Remi will trying to get close to a people that have high bar relations with her with each body.

Remi then turn to look at her information data.

Name: Haitani Remi
Age (strict above 12 years old) : 12 years old
Description: Relife again after three months of Shirayuuki's coma.Living at the big condominium at Shibuya, Tokyo, been raised by the busy business man.Having a strong bond the both Haitani brothers......Etc.
Background Data: Living with her father until 9 years old.Seperate from the other siblings at the year 4.Recently meeting back the siblings after years seperated....Etc.
Title: Thirdly Holder Of Supernatural Power [Unlock]
_________________________________

Fatigue: 0 Strength: 350
Agility: 62 Sense: 47
Vitality: 91 Intelligent: 102
_________________________________

Remaining Points: 700

More

Items Storage : 9 items 3 Potions
_________________________________

Relationships Bars :

Haitani Ran - 89% [ Older Brother ]
Haitani Rindou - 87% [ Second Brother ]
🔒Error🔒 - ⁹9 % [ Trustworthy Person ]
Hanma Shuji - 96 % [ Obsession Partner]
Matsuno Chifuyu - 85 % [ COS ]
Baji Keisuke - 76 % [ self proclaimed brother]
⚠️ Error ⚠️- 100 % [ Yandere Stalker ]
Satou Ryusei - 98 % [ Trustworthy Partner ]
Hishi Kojiro - 99 % [ Reliable Partner ]
Sano Manjirou - 83% [ BC ]
Ryuuguji Ken - 50 % [ Acquaintance ]
Hanemiya Kazutora - 92 % [ Acquaintance ]
Mitsuya Takashi - 50 % [ Acquaintance ]
Hayashida Haruki - 41 % [ Acquaintance ]
Sano Shinichiro - -10 % [ Keep Out Self ]
Imaushi Wakasa - 2 % [ Stranger ]

*More Host encounter with characters the more relationships will be unlock.

More

Remi click the more options, to saw other data about her other body.

Name: Sano Shirayuuki
Age : 25 years old
Description: Was a reincarnation into the isekai world, being one of the siblings from characters.
Background Data: Have a twin brother and two little siblings. Got adopted brother and being raise by the grandfather after both of parents died. Was the backbone family as being first born child . Workers as bantering for part time and own the motor shop. Ex president gang biker of Black Dragon first generation.
Title: Secondly Holder Of Supernatural Power [Unlock]
_________________________________