His POV

Good afternoon guys, I was on my off day so yeay!!!~

I decide to make another chapter in the same day, hahahaha!!!

Hope you guys enjoy!~

___________________________________________

It's was start with tragedy that sacrifices almost his siblings to dead, Shinichiro know that the fate he change right now will bit him in the future as the word of that homeless guy still ghosting him until now.

"Curse you!! Curse you!!"

Shinichiro grip his hand while frown, there been several days after he coming back to the future that he successfully change.

" Hey Yuuki, I think that there a place I want to check right now. Would you staying here a bit longer, I'll coming back as soon I'm done checking some-"

Turn to looks at his twin, Yuuki was in her deep think that doesn't realise he was said something to her.

"Yuuki? Yuuki?!" Called him again until Shirayuuki snap from the things she been think.

"What it is?" Ask Shirayuuki act liked she didn't paid attention as Shinichiro pout a bit.

' Who's she think that make her not heard me......' Shinichiro shake that thinking before asking again.

"Well, I said that there a place that I want to check first. Can you waiting me here?"

"Huh?Yeah, go ahead I'll cleaning some part before closing this shop...."

Surprisingly or not Shirayuuki agreed to wait him.

"Ah!Hey, remember to always lock the door until I come back.Ok?!!" Said Shinichiro.

At a time liked this , Shinichiro a bit regrets not leave any members of his old gang to staying at the shop, that'll make him feel less worried if Shirayuuki has someone as guard.

"Yea, yeah.I know that.Now off you go."

Being kicked off by his twin, Shinichiro start to walk to the tunnels that once he go to killed that homeless guy.

Standing exactly the same place that homeless guy sit, Shinichiro's eyes daze reminded that scenes again.

"As expected, he was gone......" Shinichiro decided to go back as there no trance of that old man anywhere anymore.

Standing in front the backdoor, Shinichiro want to unlock it until the sound of crashing glass can be heard from inside.

Thinking aback that sound was so loud meaning it's not from glass drink but wall glass in front shop. His twin must be in dangerous, that thought cross his mind make he walk more faster and when he arrives at in front.

There a stranger that was attacking Shirayuuki with some tool.

"Hey! What the hell is going on here?!" Said Shinichiro as running toward them.

"Chiro stay back or search any tools to defend your-"

*Bump!!!*

Shirayuuki got smack on her head make he wide his eyes. It was liked he saw back the action he do on the past.

"Curse you!!! Curse you!!!"

The impacted from the hit make Shirayuuki collapse on the cold floor then not a few second the feeling of liquids pour out from her head. It make he remind again the original timeline that when he last saw his twin laying down lifeless.

He breathed become ragged when heard again the ghost voice on his mind.

" Curse you!!!! Curse you!!!"

The stranger man seems to be unstable mental as he keep hit Shirayuuki's body that already weakened.

'No! Yuuki!!!'

"Stop it!!!!" Shinichiro then pushing the guy to the other wall with strong impact make the tool that stranger guy have dropped before smack his face out of anger.

"What do you think to attacks her huh?!!!" Shinichiro can't help but feels the rage and urge to killed this man liked he do before to that old man.

Shinichiro barely stop beating that guy as he remind again his injuries twin . He then make a call and waiting the ambulance come as he runs toward Shirayuuki.

Things come really chaotic as their arrive at the hospital, Shinichiro already inform his family about this accident.

Waiting for the operation ended, Shinichiro didn't even said any word as he staring at the operation door quietly.

"Shinichiro....." Izana putting his hand on Manjirou's shoulder before shake his head.

"How.... How can this happened? Yuuki-nee...." Emma sobbing while being comfort by Mansaku.

One things that cross their mind that time is hope Shirayuuki successful to survived from this accident.

A few hours later, the man with white coat coming out to inform them that Shirayuuki successful survived after being operating but because she lose a lot of blood and impact from the attack at her head.

Shirayuuki fall on comatose, and there no sure when will she awake. The sano's family was relieved but still worried when heard about she going to coma.

The news about Shirayuuki get in hospital already spread out over the gang members, Wakasa the first one to visited her ward being following Takeomi and Benkei.

Wakasa close the ward door decide to leave as the time visited was over, being facing the Shinichiro that waiting him outside ward .

"Hey, Wakasa. Let's go take a break..." Said Shinichiro with hollow eyes.

" It's was you that must a break right now but sure. Let's called the other mem-"

"Nope, I want to hang out with you only. There something that I want to telling you about....."

Wakasa looking at his friend for moment before agreeing.

Their stopping at the top bridge as Shinichiro standing looking at the city below them.

"So....what do you want to sharing about?" Wakasa pull out the lollipop while Shinichiro already pluck the lighter on his cigarette.

" What I'll telling you is something that will blow your head, as I'm trusting you more than anyone. I gonna telling you everything but you can't interrupt me when I talked."

Wakasa nodded as standing beside his friend. Shinichiro begun telling him everything start from how Manjirou got accident, the car accident that took Shirayuuki's life , about Izana fall in comatose. The thing he's doing until kill someone just to gain the power travel time.

All of this story was being listening carefully by Wakasa, as he hold a surprise face and astonishing.

"I.......I still feels that what happened to Shirayuuki was my fault. That guy.....his last word was curse me.....! He's curse must be work somehow and Shirayuuki's got infected by that curse because of me!!" Shinichiro hit the rail on front him, frustrated.

"And.....not only Shirayuuki.....but Manjirou too ..... somehow I don't know how but I saw a glimp of darkness surrounded him whenever he rage. I swear it's truth that I saw something liked that!" Said Shinichiro to Wakasa.

"Was.......there someone that knowing this beside me?" Asking Wakasa curious.

"Yea, he was the childhoods friends of Manjirou......" Shinichiro turn to look away again as the wind flows through them bodies.

"He's name Akashi Haruchiyo......."

" And the one as my trigger to go back in original timeline."

___________________________________________

I'm gonna spoiler you guys, the next chapter was about how Remi and Shinichiro meet! Excited or not you guys must waited!!

See ya~