Spin Off:Letter From Baji (9)

- Remi POV -

Fate don't care about plans.If something it meant to be, it will be. Everything happens for a reason, and sometimes the reasons aren't very clear. Some we find out almost immediately, and some we lived our whole lives trying to figure out.

Why you lost someone. Why you meet someone. Why things happened the way they did. I'm constantly thinking about this. But ultimately, I know that everything ends just the ways it's meant to.Nothing I do can change the outcome.

It always ends well , and if it doesn't....... well it's just not the ends. It's that simple.

I opened my eyes to seeing the blue bright ocean before glance behind to see the both of boys waiting for me for our next session. A small sigh get out from my mouth before create a small smile while looking away, there a long and longer days before we're finish this courses.

"Oh, come on Remi-chan. The lieutenant general will punish us if you take a time to going to training hall." Ryusei putting his hand on Remi's shoulder.

"I don't think so, if we ditch her then we both will avoid to get punishment too...." Kojiro start walking not waiting for his new friend.

"Oi, how heartless can you be, Kojiro?!!" Bicker Ryusei pull Remi with him start to following Kojiro on the front.

"Can you stopping being a jerk and turned over a new leaf?"

"Maybe I'll do it.....after you change first....." Kojiro don't even looking at his side to knowing that Ryusei already hissing at him.

"What does that means?!! I'm good and totally conscious mind better than you!!"

' I wonder when this start?'

Remi start to daze again. How can they three all going to undergoing military training. All she can remember that is Kojiro and Ryusei come to her to become her followers. At first Remi was shocking to know that Kojiro himself come to her and asking to being her subordinate.

After that accident Kensho was caught and putting inside the juvenile and expected to stay longer at there.

Kojiro feeling a debt to this girl as she was able to wipe out the Yotsuya Kaidan gang and defeating Kensho.Kojiro that already freedom from Kensho and other members of Yotsuya decide to meet Remi to clean up his debt.

"But there will be a time that Kensho will released from that Juvenile, so there a chance you'll facing him again."

Said Remi abit worries the fact that Kensho may not learn from that accident. Or maybe will hold big grudges on her when he's released later.

'I don't want Kojiro got hurt even though he's was jerk before.....well it's not liked he change right now but better when he's under Kensho....'

"Than when that time come, I'll be the one shield you. Liked I said I'm here cause the feeling of being debt to someone is burdens to me....." Said Kojiro looking away.

Seeing Kojiro was already determined by his choice, Remi sigh of relief before said.

"Than I'll also protect you too. Just like you want be my shield, I'll cover both of us then. We'll lend on each other back."

"Huh? Then the debt will not paid if you does that?"

"It's doesn't matter, you know? The boss was a person that command they subordinate but a leader was a person that commands and support they subordinates too. What I want from my teammates was a bond that drives collaboration and innovation."

Kojiro looking at the figures of girl in front him with a new light.This girl was totally opposite with his brutal brother that use his strengths to threaten and made the gang members obeying his command.