Everyone Have Side Storyline

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Long time no see guys!!!!

Well, I'm taking a break for while because y'know.Working hard everyday is tiring but still have to do it to get money!

Money isn't everything.But everything needs money!Huhuhu......

Let's get back to the story then~

___________________________________________

- Picnics With Baby Manjiro -

"Jiroo~" the voice of girl calling her little baby brother under the Sakura tree.

"Ugggugu....." Manjiro reach his little hand toward Shirayuuki while drooling over his mouth.

Shinichiro being a caring brother took a towel to wipe the saliva on Manjiro while carried him on his embrace.

"Oh!This spot is good one!" Said Makoto who's putting the blanket and set the meals on it.

"Uwaaah!!"

"Crap, don't suddenly grab his pacifier, Yuuki!" Scold Shinichiro to Shirayuuki.

"I didn't it!His pacifier just dropped so I pick it up!" Said Shirayuuki while searching another spare pacifier on her bag pack.

"Here!" Shirayuuki shove the pacifier to them direction while trying to zip back her bag.

"Urmph!"

Feeling the weird, Shirayuuki turn her sight just to see Shinichiro with pacifier on his mouth.

" The heck you're the one suck that thing! It's for Jiro-chan!" Mad Shirayuuki.

"Yuure tee nee soove thees to me! (You're the one shove this to me! )" said Shinichiro furrowed his eyes brow.

"Uwaaah!!!" Manjiro still crying made the twins become more panick.

"Hiro~ Yuuki~ Made sure to calm your guys little brother before we're going have meal if not you guys will not get desserts ~" say Makoto on his way to laying on the carpet.

'Jerk!Why can't you just helping us at here then laying beside goddess Sakurako!' Shirayuuki grunt on her mind.

At the moment the wind gentle swipe around that place made the Sakura tree around them move gently and the Sakura flowers falling down liked being dancing around the wind.

Shirayuuki got the idea while looking at the Sakura tree then without hesitant to grap the branch and pluck it out.The branch being showed in front of baby Manjiro.

"Look here Jiro-chan ~ The beautiful Sakura flowers!" Said Shirayuuki wave the branch up and down to catch Manjiro attention.

Supriese it worked.Manjiro stopped from crying and excited to see the Sakura branch infront him.As the branch being holding him, Manjiro start giggles while wave the branch slightly.

The twin let the breath out , relief that their success to comfort they little brother.

"Ara Ara ~ It was great that you guys success to calm Manjiro..." Said Sakurako while smile gently.

The baby Manjiro turn his attention to his mother while grip the branch. Then Shinichiro walked carried Manjiro to their mother while Shirayuuki start to get camera out to catch the moment.

"Here!The present for the greatest mother of the world!" Said Shinichiro while help Manjiro to Sakurako.

"Aww, such a beautiful flowers.Thank Manjiro....." Sakurako hugging both of her sons as appreciate their kindness.