My fate Or Yours

Hi guys!!~

I'm super happy when u guys willing to vote my stories and all the comments give me more motivation to keep up write!

As I told before today I'll update more chapter, hope U guys enjoy it!~

___________________________________________

The feeling of stings and burned surround her neck.

'It hurts!!!!' She can feels that there something crashed all her body to the ground made her gasp.

It make her hard to catch a breath, her trying to waves to asking for help but then her hand suddenly grip the shoe near her.

Even with hazy sight, she knowing that there a guy standing in front her when she look up.

"Don't worry love, we'll never be separated again......"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Remi out of breath make her awake from the dream that she cannot remember, wake from the bed Remi glance at the clock that showing 4 a.m. already.Sigh a bit Remi get down from bed and turn to bathroom to take a shower.

After cleaning herself, she planned to jogging in this early morning, wearing a sports jacket and black leggings.She also wearing a sport hat with sport shoes, going to the park near her places then start to strench her body.

Remi already jogging almost 2 hour than stopping to catching a breath, drinking a water she checking her statues.

Name: Haitani Remi
Age (strict above 12 years old) : 12 years old
Description: Relife again after three months of Shirayuuki's coma.Living at the big condominium at Shibuya, Tokyo, been raised by the busy business man.......Etc.
Background Data: Living with her father until 9 years old.Seperate from the other siblings at the year 4.....Etc.
Title: Thirdly Holder Of Supernatural Power [Unlock]
_________________________________

Fatigue: 4 Strength: 160
Agility: 50 Sense: 22
Vitality: 15 Intelligent: 70
_________________________________

Remaining Points: 40k

More

'Hurm, I already upgrade my abilities thanks to the workout I keep doing....'

Remi click the more and the select other options to see at statues of her other body.

Statues:Under Progression
Strictly confidential information
Waiting for Updates
23% Healings on progress

'I hope that healing process be faster....
' Remi touch the screen while thinking deeply.

When Remi busy to check her status while in outside she just look liked keep daze while looking at the front without move a bit.The messages vibrating in her pocket make Remi jolt to reality, open the message just to see her father send a email to her.

Curious as to why this father suddenly decide to send a message Remi opened it and start to read.She then start standing before let out the screaming while still looking at the scenes phone.