Spin Off:Letter From Baji (4)

I got a called from Baji to help him to adjustment the furniture on his house.Knowing that his hand still wounds, Remi gladly comes to his house after got invited.

"AAAAaaaaaAAHhhhh!!!!!"

The loud voice came be heard from the second floor made Remi knowing immediately that was a voice of Chifuyu.Baji greet her that just arrived after get a call.

"Sorry for troubling you coming here, Remi..." Said Baji showing the rooms that still have many furniture to move out.

"It's okay, actually I was happy to helping you in any way, Kei-chan!" Said Remi create a big smile.

"Hurmm..." Baji pat the of her head while smile.

Just liked that, their all start to unload all the furniture and moved them one by ones as Ryoko give a instructions where to places them.Remi help to removed the small furniture and that not heavy as what Chifuyu have to carried.

Just liked that, it tooks almost 3 hours to settle one rooms.As Remi got errand to buy the plastic bag and a strawberry parfaits at convenience store .Chifuyu and Remi already tired as lend on each other back while sitting on the floor.

'Not gonna lie, this is the most tired ones then workout.....' Remi sweep the sweat on her neck.

"Finally we're done....." Said Chifuyu while pant.

"Oh, I'm sorry.This is wrong." Said Ryoko after check again the book of Feng Shui.

"Huh?" Both of Remi and Chifuyu freeze as heard it.

"I was looking at the wrong page. This isn't going being me luck!" Declare Ryoko make Baji grunt.

"What the hell are you doing? You're kidding me!Come on, man. This is enough!" Complaints Baji as the mother and son start to bicker to each other.

"Ahhh, don't worry!!! I'll do it!!!We both will do it!!!" Said Chifuyu that want to calm them.

'Chifuyu, my best to friend.....you're not even asking me before make a decision huh......' Remi sitting on the floor already feeling done with her life.

" Ngh!!!!Arghh!!!" Chifuyu trying to carried the wardrobe to the next place but his stamina was already gone so he fast to be fatigue.

"Haaa!!!!So heavy......."

Chifuyu take a break after trying to moved the wardrobe that have to move to other room.Remi and Baji coming back to take other furniture as their already move half of the things already.

"What wrong?Are you worn out? Well, I suppose you did carry a lot of stuff" said Baji passing Chifuyu.

"No, I'm totally fine! I just can't carry this by myself....."

Chifuyu fall silent when saw Baji lift the wardrobe himself with one hand only.Before Baji trying to moved that wardrobe the back of his head got smack by Remi.

"The heck you lifting that, that heavy for you!What will you do if your hand got sprained after lift heavy objects used one hand only! " Nag Remi.

"Huh?There is no other way except me to lift this closet if Chifuyu already tired!" Said Baji put the wardrobe on the floor after being force by Remi.

"Baaka....!What the use of me here then?" said Remi put her hang on waist while looking at the boys.

"Huh?" Baji and Chifuyu tilt their heads can't process what Remi want to said, Remi create a small smirk before lift the wardrobe easily move that to the other room.

"Wa-Wahh!!!!Mimi-chan!!" It's been a long time Chifuyu saw the strength of Remi herself made him hang his mouth.

"Ohhhh.......Not bad Remi!" said Baji start to take other furniture to moved them.