Spin Off:Letter From Baji

Ding! Dong! Ding! Ding!

"Remi-chan, see you tomorrow!" Said the classmates of Remi while waves.

"Yeah, see ya later!" Remi than start to get out from the school as her directions was to public schools.

Since she still in the private school so she can't spending time with Chifuyu all the time.Just only there a break school or after school ended than she will meet him.And Remi can't waiting to acquaintance with Baji and Ryusei this year.

Luckily Remi still remember the scenes from side story of Tokyo Revenger:Letter from Keisuke Baji.So she make a planned to make Ryusei and Kojiro as her subordinates.In these few weeks Remi successful to be a great friends with Chifuyu and through him Remi planning became a acquaintance with Baji and Ryusei.

Walking through the side , Remi witnessed the gang fight against Chifuyu, himself alone.

'So these part already start?'

Remi ran toward him without realised pass by the importance character to save Chifuyu got beaten more.Take a nice range she jumped and give a flying kick toward one of that guys make Chifuyu alert about her presence.

"Mimi-chan!" Chifuyu stop attacking the other to get closer to her as suprise why that girl comes here.

"Hey, Fuyu-chan!~ What this commotion about?" Remi waves at Chifuyu on cheerful reaction before continuing punch the guy that sneak behind her.

"It's dangerous here!Get out of here quickly!" Chifuyu punch the guy in front him and glance at Remi.

But then he realised how strong his friend to defeated a guy that bigger than her.

'I know that she not weak but.....damn, didn't know she have a strength that can compare with a guys....'

Reckless to glance at Remi, Chifuyu doesn't realise a guy sneak behind him with baseball bat to hit his head.Remi that saw it screaming his name alerts the blond boy but it to late to dodge when there a slight thick book being throwing hard on that guy faces suprise the other.

"Ganging up on one guy.....not hesitate to hurt a girl and using a weapon?Damn, you suck." The long black hair guy that Remi waiting have been arrived.

' It's Baji!!!~" sequel Remi on inside.

"Huh?The fuck you're?"

"Nerd?!" Chifuyu stopped fighting seeing a familiar guy interrupt their fighting.

"I was able to send my letter.Thank a lot." Baji did ignore a guy that hold his collar.

"I'll even go out with you as thanks!"

"Oh, no.....this is not the time for you...-"

*Bam!!!*

Baji give a single punch that make a guy stuck on the wall, make the other speechless and stunned.

"One punch?!!!!!"

Baji took off his glasses and let the tie hair down while saying.

"Remember that, you guys.First division captain of Tokyo Manji Gang.Baji Keisuke!!!" Baji beat up the guys until no one's standing except him.

Remi and Chifuyu got mesmerising the fighting style of Baji.No kidding that this guy have a monster strength.Remi gulp of feeling nervous and excitement, look liked she need to work hard to impressed Baji before join the toman.

"-If you mess with him or her again. I'll crush and destroy you whole fucking gang!" Said Baji stern.

"Y-Yes sir!"