My little Angel

Shirayuuki POV

I didn't count how many times i've been walk back forward infront the ward until Shinichiro pulled me back to seat waiting.Sakurako was fighting her life to giving birth right now while Makoto still stuck at the jammed road.

Grandpa been quietly sitting and pray for laboration success without any trouble.I can't stop to glance at the clock to see how long this operation been keep.

It's been several years and i've become 10 year old with Shinichiro.We been good team with Takeomi for a five year already and i can't wait to see wakasa and benkei in a few year for now.

The footsteps can being hear from far, Makoto with sweat on his forehead run closer to us without pay attention to other patient.Its seems liked he didn't even stop running after arrive to hospital.

"Am i late?" Makoto stop at front of grandpa.

"Not long but it better for you to get inside.Stay beside your wife and give moral support is what she need more right now."

Makoto just nodded his head and went inside the ward to stay with his wife.

A few hour later the crying of baby can be hear from inside the ward.I created a big smiles while looking at Shinichiro who's has the same reaction as mine then we hugging each other while scream.

"We gonna be an older sibling,hell yeah!!!"

After that Sakurako being transfer to other ward being company with Makoto and grandpa while me and Shinichiro going to see our younger Brother.

I glance at the crib to found the healthy baby sleeping quietly.

"His cute...." Shinichiro say while admire the face of Manjiro.

"Yup...he looked a little fat for baby through..." I didn't object it but unaware drop a critic made the little Manjiro crying out of loud.

"Shit! Don't say that,Yuuki!Now Manjiro must be upset...!" Say Shinichiro begun to panic.

"The heck?!Do a baby can understand what we taking about?Also it not my fault,is your's!" I say that while point my finger to a twin of mine who's has the deadpance face.

"How can this be my fault when you are the one made Manjiro upset?!" Argue Shinichiro back.

"Don't talk back to me, little shit!You're the men so take responsibility will'ya?" I didn't even want to give up from this argument.

"How can i'm not talk back,that how to communicate anyway!And what kind of logic you said about?!"

"Will you shut up, and do something about Manjiro!He been crying for awhile right now." Demand me while Shinichiro want to argue back but decide to take care Manjiro first,he then getting closer to crib while me being beside him.

Then for a moment Shinichiro take a step to carry Manjiro in his embrace with careful, didn't want to hurt the little Manjiro.What make me speechless is after the touch from Shinichiro,Manjiro miracly stop crying and begun to analysis Shinichiro who's embrace him then after a while Manjiro turn his attention to me made me flinch a little.

What make me speechless is after the touch from Shinichiro,Manjiro miracly stop crying and begun to analysis Shinichiro who's embrace him then after a while Manjiro turn his attention to me made me flinch a little

"Hey, come closer Yuuki.Look he even stop crying.Manjiro you're smart one aren't ya..." Shinichiro cuddle Manjiro who's seems still looking at me.

'He look liked an angel with that blonde hair and innocent face.....but sadly it'll gone when the time pass as he grew up....' chuckle seeing Shinichiro excited face me getting closer to cooing on baby Manjiro too.

"Hello Jiro,my name Sano Shirayuuki. I'm your sister." Said me while grab the finger of Manjiro gently.

Manjiro seeing us with sparkling eyes before giggle cute made both of us join to laugh as well.

-Time Skip -

"-iro......!" The baby Manjiro say something made us looked at him.

"-hiro......-Ki..."

"Wa-wait, didn't you heard that! Manjiro just call my name!" Say Shinichiro excited.

"Not just your name but mine as well!" Squel me simp overload.

"Trying say again,Jiro-chan~" Shirayuuki cheers for struggle Manjiro to talk.

".......Yui......uu....Yuki!" Manjiro giggle after saying name of his sister.

"Awww......" Shirayuuki feel liked being stab at the heart by an arrow cuteness.

"Iro.....Chiro..!" Manjiro reach his hand to us while grin large.

"Urgh,this overload cuteness will kill for sure!" Shinichiro say dramatic before grab Manjiro.

Manjiro kiss the lip of Shinichiro before bite them liked his pacifier made Shirayuuki laughing

Manjiro kiss the lip of Shinichiro before bite them liked his pacifier made Shirayuuki laughing.Sakurako was been take a picture of us with warm smiles as Makoto and grandpa just smile looking at us.

This moment was the most happiest that Shirayuuki ever have and hope it will stay liked this even in the future.

This is what Shirayuuki looked like at the aged 10 year old.

This is what Shirayuuki  looked like at the aged 10 year old