Remi And Shinichiro

This happened after a few weeks Remi meet Baji and Chifuyu.

If I'm not updated after this chapter means that I'll hiatus for who's know how long so.....

I'm so sorry for being terrible author!!! 😭

I'll trying my best to seek any free time to write the next chapter......

_________________________________________

- Remi POV -

I was walking through the hospital corridor search for this number ward that my other body stay.

The truth that I was planning to visit my other body as soon as I can but with Fuyu-chan and Kei-chan always with me made it's hard to visit the hospital alone.

As I already acknowledge that there will take a longer period to get the other body healing completely so I'm trying to make the other plans that is purchase the portions to heal the injuries.

To do that I must visited and saw the body myself and slightly looking for Shinichiro as I got a news that he's become more unapproachable and be more moody unlike he used to be.

' I wonder if Chiro hold a guilty....... His mind must be totally mes-'

*Bum!*

As Remi turn around the corner she got bumped to the person infront her.

"I- I'm sorry.....!" Looking up just to wide her eyes when saw Shinichiro standing there wearing all black with pale faces.

'Crap shit! I thought that I've encounter a ghost for a moment.... Seriously Chiro you looked liked a bonten Mikey 2.0 right now ......' think Remi sweat drop looking at a man in front her.

"............Be careful next time." Shinichiro looking a bit before passing Remi, mind he business.

"Ye-yeah. I'll keep that in my mind......"

Remi then walking to the way of Shirayuuki's ward and sneaking inside without anyone notice. Just luck that no one's was visiting and Shinichiro just left for who no why so with this short time Remi must sneak the potions into Shirayuuki body so it'll healing by itself.

*Drip!* *Drip!* *Drip!*

Pouring a bit of potions into the wound places, Remi begun to see the dim light surrounded Shirayuuki body but there no difference from before made Remi frown.

'What happened? Why this portion not able to heal this wounded?'

[ Host doesn't have to worry as the portion works to heals the wound on the inside. It'll healing the most damage ones and the importance part of body first before heal the minor injuries. ]

The feeling of impressive and relieved flow up as Remi smile a bit. No wonder the potions was the top 10 the most expensive items.

Remi make sure to not healing the injuries completely so it'll not be suspicious if someone saw Shirayuuki.

Done pouring all the portion, Remi standing beside the bed while looking at her other body. Shirayuuki's appearance doesn't change much but a bit mature can be seen and she can denied that Shirayuuki body a bit thin of malnutrition.

' I'll make sure to build my stamina again when I able wake up later.....' take note on her mind as she doesn't realise that the door ward was opened.

"Hey, who are you? What're you doing here?"

The hand grip her shoulders make Remi jolted.

"I- I'm sorry.....! I was just.....visit the old acquaintance when I heard that she got into the hospital..." Said Remi didn't realise she being trembling when feels the aura of killing intent.

"I don't remember a small girl liked you hang out around Sano household ......" The grip become more tight make Remi frown a bit.

" We meet at the convenience store a few times and we get hang out later.....When I haven't seen her after a few week I got notice that she was catch on accident then been in the ward."

Explain Remi still don't have a courage to turn back to see who's was the ones that speak to her. Even she don't turn back Remi knowing who's the person behind her but didn't expect to being threat by killing intent.

"Hurmm,.....the time of visit already past. You may have to go now." The hand that been grip her shoulders finally release then which that Remi turn to run out of the ward while held her breath.

The ward become silent once again.That guy turned to close the door before glance back to the bed that Shirayuuki reside.

"She already gone, there no need to hold that thing, right............."

Wakasa said as walking closer as he grip the hand that still hold a scissor.

"Shin......."

- Back to Remi -

'I never thought to feels the death door near me liked that.....'

Remi lend on the wall take a properly breath before wipe the tear that slip down her cheeks.There a cold sweat behind her neck out of fear.

" That aura wasn't a joke......I don't know he'll change to a difference person."

Remi crouching hugging her knees as sniffing out of guilty and afraid.

"What's should I do about you........Chiro....."

Remi took a few minutes to calm herself before leaving the hospital with mix emotions. Whether to feels relieved as the potions was work to heals the wound on Shirayuuki body or the feels terrible to got a death threat by own sibling.

___________________________________________

Fun Fact

-Remi almost got stab by Shinichiro if Wakasa don't standing between them.
-Shinichiro was standing near by as soon as Remi got in the ward.
-Nobody realised Shirayuuki's body get a bit better after healing by portion except Shinichiro.
-Remi don't have a any attraction to Wakasa as she was Shirayuuki before.So basically she feels a stranger when saw Wakasa.
-Shinichiro asking Takeomi and Keizo to get an info about Remi as soon as their can.