The Conflict Between Lady Elizabeth and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is the eldest child and daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lady Elizabeth was named for Queen Elizabeth I (Gloriana ) Queen Victoria and Queen Ann of England and Beltane for the Pagan Sabbat she was born on and given the surname of her father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is the youngest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, fourth Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard became fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory when neither of his two elder brothers had their first child until after Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane was born on May 1, 2275.

This paved the way for him to become Duke of Norfolk Territory after his father in accordance with his grandfather's Last Will and Testament.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann became Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory but in recognition of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane birth Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR created Lady Karissa Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lady Karissa accepted the Marquess and title out of the kindness of her heart as she didn't want to hurt Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane was her grandfather's golden hair heiress to The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and he doted on her and he was her biggest ally against her father, Lord Andrew Charles.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR could see no way that Lady Elizabeth would error and he would always come to her defense.

This angered Lord Andrew Charles to no end, but what he could do, but just accept with a grain of salt.

Lord Andrew Charles and his eldest daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane would butt horns from the time she could speak and she would always speak her mind.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard from the minute she was born she became her father' golden hair heiress.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR always told his golden hair heiress she was born to save what her great-great-great-grandfather began in 2165.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard never forgot what her duty was to her family and to her great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk Territory and with that in mind Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane married her second cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard III, who was the grandson of her grandfather's brother, Lord Richard Edward Howard SR and first cousin to her father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lord Richard Edward Howard II both the grandsons of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior who himself was the second son of Lord Frederick William Howard who was the only son of Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane in a double wedding ceremony out in the garden at Beltane Manor with her younger sister, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory married their second cousins, Lady Samhain married Lord David William Beck II, the great-grandson of Lord Edwin William Howard, the youngest brother of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane married Lord Richard Edward Howard III.

Both Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard knew about the awesome responsibility to their family and they set out to fulfill their duty to their great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard and shortly after they were married Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane became pregnant with their first child, but at the same time so did her mother, Lady Karissa with her uncle's child, that he hoped it would be a daughter.

Lady Elizabeth announced to her father and mother, " I am naming my daughter after my mother, Lady Karissa as I am afraid one day I will lose her."

Lady Karissa smiles and tells her " I am honored." , but at the same time Lord Charles Andrew Howard III wants to name their daughter after her mother, Lady Karissa too.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard confronts her uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and tells him " You have no right to name my sister after my mother. I do have the right as I am her eldest child."

"I beg to differ with you, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane. I have the right to name our daughter after her mother." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III tells his niece.

Lady Karissa looks at the two toddlers arguing about what they are going to name their unborn children and she tells them " You two have to reach a compromise on this."

Lord Charles Andrew III tells Lady Elizabeth " If your mother delivers before you. I will name our daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and you can name your daughter, Lady Karissa Ann Howard."

"I think that is fair, but this is my first child and my mother's last child and she will most likely deliver before me." Lady Elizabeth tells him.

Lady Elizabeth also has a name for a little boy and if it is a son he will be named after his father, Lord Richard Edward Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III just knows that their child will be a daughter, but he is prepared to name his son, Lord Charles Edward Howard.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard III along with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard await the birth of their children.

_____________________________________

Both Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and her mother, Lady Karissa go into labor on Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane's 20th birthday and Lord David William Beck is called in to oversee the labor, and delivery of both children.

Lady Karissa gives birth to her child first, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is jubilant and he gives their daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and she becomes his heiress apparent to the Dukedom of Sussex Territory and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane first labor is long and drawn out but she rushes into see her newest sister, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann who is also her first cousin.

Lady Elizabeth holds out her arms and asks to see her 20th birthday and Lady Karissa places Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann into her eldest sister's arms and Lady Elizabeth smiles and she tells her mother " She is beautiful."

"So, were you, Lady Elizabeth. Do you think I would sleep with ugly men?" Lady Karissa asks.

"Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and your father are three of the most handsome men here on Star-Base 12." Lady Karissa exclaims.

All of sudden, Lady Elizabeth hands her little sister back to her mother, and Lord David William Beck rushes to her side and he helps her back to the birthing suite and at 8 PM out at Beltane Manor, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane gives birth to Lord Richard Edward Howard III and her first child, Lady Karissa Ann Howard.

Both Little Karissa's have golden blonde hair, cream and peaches skin, and blue eyes, but Little Lady Karissa Ann has the weight on her little shoulders just like her mother, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and she will one day become the 2nd Duchess of Norfolk Territory after her mother.

Lady Karissa Ann is also the heiress to The Dukedom of Wessex, and Viscountess of Fairfax Territory on Star-Base 12.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and her niece, Lady Karissa Ann grew up together.