The Two Second Cousins Meet

They were second cousins through Lord Frederick William Howard and one of his four children, Lord Frederick William Howard II and his younger brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and one of their sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Frederick William Howard II who was Lord Andrew Charles Howard his first cousin twice removed, and his son, Lord Frederck William Howard III was his first cousin twice removed and his daughter, Lady Elizabeth was Lord Frederick William III second cousin once removed , and her daughter, Lady Karissa Ann and Lord Frederick William III's son, Lord Frederick William IV were second cousins.

The first time the two second cousins met each other was out in the garden at Wessex Manor in Wessex Territory where Lady Karissa grew up with her younger brother, Lord Richard Edward IV and her little sister, Lady Susan Virginia, in 2310 and both of them were ten year old.

Then again, her father and mother were second cousins and their fathers were first cousins and the grandsons of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and two of his sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and their sons, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard II.

Lady Karissa's mother, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane was Duchess of Norfolk Territory and her father, Lord Richard Edward Howard III was Duke of Wessex Territory and Lady Karissa Ann was the heiress of Norfolk Territory and her little brother, Lord Richard Edward IV was heir to the Dukedom of Wessex and her little sister, Lady Susan Virginia was Duchess of Plymouth Territory.

Lord Frederick William Howard III was Duke of Windsor Territory and his mother, Lady Mary Henrietta Grey was the second daughter of Lord Edmund Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory and his wife, Lady Georgina Spencer-Churchill was the younger daughter of the Duke of Marlborough Territory.

Lord Frederick William Howard IV was the younger son of Lord Frederick William III and he had an older brother, Lord William Frederick and a younger sister, Lady Mary Henrietta Howard.

Lord William Frederick was destined to marry his second cousin, Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Lady Karissa Ann's aunt who was born five years before she was born in 2290.

One day Lady Mary Henrietta and Lord Frederick William Howard III brought their children to Wessex Territory and Lady Elizabeth tells her daughter " Why don't you take your brother, sister, and your cousins out into the garden to play, Lady Karissa?"

"What mama?" Do I have to play with these boys too?" Lady Karissa Ann asks.

"Lady Karissa. They are your cousins." Lady Elizabeth tells her daughter " Your dear daddy and I were second cousins. We only have eyes for each other and we are inseparable." Lady Elizabeth tells her daughter.

"I remember the day I saw your father as a newborn baby in your grandmother's arms and I knew even when I was only 15 months old in your grandmother's arms we were meant for each other." Lady Elizabeth tells her.

"As your dear daddy grew up. I even loved him more and I would have torn out any women who even looked at your father." Lady Elizabeth tells her daughter with a laugh.

"Mama. Lord Frederick William is a scrawny little boy." Lady Karissa Ann tells her.

"My dear Lady Karissa. Scrawny little boys later on turn into the most handsome young men." Lady Elizabeth explains.

"Boys have cooties." Lady Karissa Ann tells her mother.

"Fiddle-fee. What utter-nonsense ." Lady Elizabeth tells her daughter "There is no such thing."

"Boys smell mama. They need to bathe more." Lady Karissa Ann tells her mother.

"I promise to tell Lady Mary Henrietta to bathe Lord Frederick William after all of you come in later." Lady Elizabeth explains, " I will have the maid bring out some food for you all to eat."