The Two Little Lady Karissa's

They were aunt and niece, and they shared the same birthday on May 1, 2295

How did Lady Karissa know that both Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and her daughter, Lady Elizabeth wanted to name their daughters in her honor.

It started a war between Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III tells Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann "I am going to name our daughter in your honor."

"I am very touched, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III." Lady Karissa tells him " It is the way I will honor you and thank you for giving me my heiress."

"I know that my stupid youngest brother, Lord Andrew Charles didn't like it, but I don't care and if I could I would end his miserable life." Lord Charles Andrew III tells Lady Karissa.

'Don't you think I haven't thought of that myself." Lady Karissa asks, "Then again I still have Lord Albert Edward and Lady Sophia Dorothea to think about."

Lady Elizabeth walks in and she asks " What is this about mother and Uncle Lord Charles Andrew Howard III?"

"I am going to name our daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard after her dear mother who gave her to me.' Lord Charles Andrew Howard III tells his niece.

At that point, it starts a heated argument over who has the better right to name their daughter after her grandmother vs over her sister.

"I am going to name my daughter who is my mother's first granddaughter in her honor. I am her firstborn daughter." Lady Elizabeth tells her uncle.

"I don't care. Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane. I am going to name my daughter after her mother and that is final." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III states.

'Oh no you are not, Uncle Lord Charles Andrew Howard III." Lady Elizabeth tells him and she calls out for her father to get involved and Lord Andrew Charles walks into the drawing room ' Father. Tell your thick-headed brother he can't name his daughter after my mother."

"Lady Elizabeth. I have no right to tell my oldest brother what he can name his child. " Lord Andrew Charles tells his daughter.

"Father. You are Duke of Norfolk Territory." Lady Elizabeth tells him.

"I have limited power and that is not one of the powers I have as you will learn when you become Duchess of Norfolk Territory. Your qualm is with the United Federation of Planets." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Lord Charles Andrew III. I will contact my grandfather who is your father. He will side with me." Lady Elizabeth tells her uncle.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR in 2294 is 85 years old and he has a daughter who is 18 year old and when Lord Charles Andrew JR hears about the argument between Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and his eldest granddaughter, Lady Elizabeth and tells Lady Sarah " I have to travel to Beltane Manor."