The Duke's Daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was born to govern as the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory as her noble ancestress was back in the 13th century and her name was Princess Margaret of Brotherton who was her father's sole heiress and she was the granddaughter of King Edward I of England and his second Queen, Princess Margaret of France who was the only daughter of King Phillip III of France.

Princess Margaret braved King Edward III to cross the English channel to obtain an annulment from a husband that she didn't love but despite of it all she went onto have his children and it was her daughter who was the great-grandmother of Lord John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk through her granddaughter, Lady Margaret who married Sir Robert Howard who were the parents of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk in 1483 to 1485.

Lady Elizabeth VIctoria Ann Beltane Howard was born to lead Star-Base 12 into the dawn of a new age on Star-Base 12.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was born on the one of the two greatest Pagan Sabbats and she was born on Beltane Day, May 1, 2275 out at her great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard estate of Norfolk Territory, that Lord Patrick William built with his own hands and sweat.

Norfolk Estate is where many of the Howard's were born, all but Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard, and Lord Patrick William Howard III and Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony Christopher, Lord Albert Edward, Lady Anastasia Christina and Lady Sophia Dorothea who were all the children of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory who was the great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lady Charlotte Augusta and Lord Andrew Charles the youngest children of Lord Charles Andrew JR were all born at Norfolk Estate and Lord Andrew Charles firstborn daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard.

A precedent would be set when Lord Andrew Charles married Lady Karissa Elizabeth Lowell on March 21, " Lady Elizabeth will be our only child who will be born at Norfolk Estate. I don't want my children to be haunted by your ancestors and no amount of unholy water could purge them from their sins." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I want a new home and after Lady Elizabeth is born. We will move to our new home in Bedford Territory and you can govern Norfolk Territory from our new home." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"No damn priest could exorcism Norfolk Estate from the ghosts that haunt it." Lady Karissa explains.

So, on March 21, 2275 Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell married Lord Andrew Charles Howard and she is seven months pregnant with Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR golden hair heiress and they married out in the chapel of Norfolk Estate.

Lady Karissa opts out on a honey-moon and Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa return to Balmoral Manor until the end of April of 2275 to await the birth of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard.

Odin would bless them with a daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard on May 1, 2275 and on the day that she was born Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR created Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann the Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR finally got his golden-hair heiress, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard after waiting 33 years and with her birth it paved the way for Lord Andrew Charles to become Duke of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12.

On June 2, 2275, Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann became Duke and Duchess of Bedford Territory and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR presents his golden hair heiress, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane to Norfolk Territory in attendance are Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory, Lady Elizabeth's third cousin, Lord Thomas William Howard, Lady Elizabeth's third cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Lady Elizabeth's first cousin once removed, Lord David William Beck, Lady Elizabeth's second cousin and her uncles, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William Howard II and their wives.

With the help of Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Andrew Charles finds the perfect country manor in Bedford Territory and Lady Karissa names "Beltane Manor 

" in the name and glory of Odin, The Almighty Father and from Beltane Manor, Lord Andrew Charles governs Norfolk Estate

Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lady Karissa and he tells her "My damn father left Norfolk Territory in a real mess."

"I once told you, Andrew Charles, it was your albatross and it would hang you." Lady Karissa explains.

Lord Andrew Charles and his eldest child and daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane would always butt-horns and their opinions would differ from each other.

Lady Karissa would tell Lord Andrew Charles " The reason why Lady Elizabeth and you butt horns is because she is just a reflection of you in female form."

"I tell you plain and simple, Lord Andrew Charles, "MY ELIZABETH will succeed you to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and I will be damned if any of your sons that I give you will come before my daughter. I will strangle each of them." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Are you threatening me, Lady Karissa?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"I don't make threats, Lord Andrew Charles, I only make promises and I feed your sons and you to the vultures." Lady Karissa threats.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is Lady Elizabeth's biggest ally and in his eyes she can do no wrong and he always takes her side and tells his son, " Lady Elizabeth is my golden hair heiress, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, and she can do no wrong."

"Lady Elizabeth is my daughter, father and I know you dote on her and I know what my grandfather wrote." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"Lord Andrew Charles. Your mother gave me five children and both your brothers have failed to give me my first grandchild." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his youngest son.

"I am not my brother's keeper." Lord Andrew Charles tells him " Have you ever considered that neither love their wives as I love Lady Karissa."

"My father told me that aristocrats don't marry for love." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Lady Karissa and I plan to change all of that." Lord Andrew Charles told his father, "These pre-marriages are archaic."

"It is time we are allowed to marry for love." Lord Andrew Charles explains,

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard made the perfect marriage with her second cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard III in 2294 and they have three children, Lady Karissa Ann in 2295, Lord Richard Edward Howard IV in 2300 and Lady Susan Virginia in 2305.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard at the same age of her father became the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory in 2299.