A Little Brother for Lady Karissa Ann Howard

s her father."

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard III are expecting their second child in 2300, and when they make the announcement that they will name the child if a son, Lord Richard Edward Howard IV after his paternal great-grandfather, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior.

Also Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lord David William Beck make the announcement that they are expecting their first child as well and if they have a daughter they will name her after her paternal great-grandmother, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart, and if it is a son, Lord David Andrew Beck.

Lady Samhain has enacted matrilineal primogeniture within her territory thus their son will only inherit The Earldom of Essex Territory from his grandfather, Lord David William Beck and Lady Samhain has named her niece, Lady Karissa Ann as her heiress until she has a daughter.

Lord Thomas William Howard has married Lady Ida Grey and they have two children, Lord Edward Phillip Howard who was born in 2298 and a daughter, Lady Thomasina Ida Howard who was born in 2299.

Lady Samhain arrives from Clarence Territory to share the news with her father and mother and Lord David William Beck and Lady Katherine that they are expecting their first child, and Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward III embrace their second cousins, "It is about time that you give my Little Lady Karissa a first cousin." Lady Elizabeth tells her little sister.

"Lady Elizabeth. Lord David William II and I decided to wait to have our first child." Lady Samhain exclaims " We are delighted with the news and father, we will name our daughter, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard."

"I am sure that your grandmother would be very honored." Lord Andrew Charles tells his daughter.

"Tell me about my grandmother?" Lady Samhain asks.

"I really don't know much about her, Lady Samhain. Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart married your grandfather in 2228 and she had five children, and I am the last one of their children before they divorced in 2275." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"I know that her great-grandfather traveled with your great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard in 2153." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"Lord Robert Stuart traveled with Lord Patrick William Howard in 2153 and it was his granddaughter who married your grandfather." Lord Andrew Charles tells her, " She had a brother, Lord James Alexander Stuart and he has a son, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"I will name my daughter in memory of my grandmother, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and that is that dad. She gave birth to you, changed your diapers and nursed you." Lady Samhain explains.

"I love Clarence, but I don't love it more than I love my husband, Lord David William Beck II." Lady Samhain states, "It will never come first in my life."

"Lord Anthony feels the same as Lady Elizabeth and I do." Lady Samhain tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Clarence will survive one way or another." Lady Samhain exclaims.

"I am sure that Lord Albert Edward, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Lady Anastasia Christina and Lady Sophia Dorothea feel the same way." Lady Samhain tells him.

"I know that Uncle Lord Charles Andrew III and Lord Patrick William II feel the same way." Lady Samhain tells her father.

"How are my brothers and sister mom?" Lady Samhain asks.