The Favorite Grandson of Lord Andrew Charles Howard

The Favored Grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II,

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and his Duchess, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart are expecting their second child in 2305, and they already have Lady Alexandrina Charlene heir, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, and now they are expecting the heir for Lancaster, Fairfax, and Westminster in 2305.

Lord Anthony Christopher, Duke of Lancaster Territory promised his father that Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Westminster Territory that he would name his second son after his father and faithful to his word he will.

Lady Alexandrina Charlene is Lord Anthony Christopher second cousin through his grandmother, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart who was the daughter of the Duke of Lennox Territory and her nephew is the current Duke of Lennox Territory.

Lord Anthony Christopher and Lady Alexandrina Charlene were married in 2301 and their first son, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard was born in 2302 ten months after they married each other.

They decided that they would wait until 2305 and in February of 2305, Lady Alexandrina Charlene became pregnant once again and their second child is due in November of 2305, and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard's child is due shortly after Lady Samhain and Lord David William' s first child is born on Lady Samhain's 24th birthday.

In the year of 2305, Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa and Lord Richard William Carey were blessed with a number of grandchildren, Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward III have Lady Suzanne Virginia Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck II had Lord David Andrew Beck,, and Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II had Lady Isabella Karissa and Lord Anthony and Lady Alexandrina Charlene child is due in November of 2305.

Lord Anthony Christopher and Lady Alexandrina Charlene only want three children and the final child will be born in 2310.

Lord Andrew Charles is excited about his first male line born grandson and it is from the male line of Lord Patrick William Howard, Lord Frederick William Howard Senior, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lord Charles Andrew JR.

Lady Suzanne Virginia Howard is through the male line of Lord Patrick William, Lord Frederick William Howard JR, Lord Charles Andrew Senior and his second son, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior, and his son, Lord Richard Edward II and his son, Lord Richard Edward Howard III who married Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard who is through the female line of Lord Patrick William Howard, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Andrew Charles Howard the youngest son of Lord Charles Andrew JR who is the oldest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior.

It is Lady Karissa Ann who will inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory from her mother, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and she is ten years old in 2305 and Lord Richard Edward Howard IV is five years, Lord Alexander Andrew is three years old, Lady Patricia Eugenie is five years old.

Lord Andrew Charles waits for his son, Lord Anthony Christopher and Lady Alexandrina Charlene to wait for the birth of their second child in Lancaster Territory, and on November 1, 2305, Lady Alexandrina Charlene gives birth to Lord Andrew Charles first male line grandson, and faithful to his word Lord Anthony Christopher named his son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II, and Lord Andrew Charles calls for his carriage to travel out to Lancaster Territory and to see his first male line grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II who is the father of Lord Andrew Charles Howard III who marries his sister's granddaughter, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard.

They are both the great-grandchildren of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa through their two oldest children, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Anthony Christopher and through their grandchildren, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III and Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard and through their children, Lady Karissa Ann and Lord Andrew Charles Howard II.