The Beck's of Elmhurst Estate

Lord Edward Christopher Beck arrived on Star-Base 12 in 2170, some eleven years after Lord Patrick William Howard did.

The USS Constantinople commanded by Captain Richard James orbited around Star-Base 12 in 2170 with ten additional families from Post World War Three Planet Earth from Heathrow International Airport, but these families that survived were not aristocrats but rather gentry families.

The difference between an aristocrat and a gentry is this"- What is the difference between gentry and aristocracy? The gentry class was well-born and of high social status. The aristocracy was made up of individuals of noble birth or born under a specific name tied to the hereditary power within the government.

Three such families were The Beck's, The Collin's and The Cravens among many others that were aboard on The USS Constantinople.

The head of the Beck's was Lord Edward Christopher Beck and his wife, Lady Lady Louisa Augusta Lennox, and the head of The Collins as Lord Joshua Collins and his wife, Lady  Naomi Collins, and they were third cousins sharing the same great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Edmund Collins, through one of his sons, and Lord William Craven and his wife, Lady Elizabeth Berkeley and there was also Lord Alexander Stuart and his wife, Lady Euphemia Ross among many other gentry families.

When they arrived on Star-Base 12, they settled either in Lennox Territory or Bedford Territory, but the descendants of Lord Alexander Stuart left Star-Base 12 in 2299, and relocated to Star-Base 10, and The Beck's, The Collins, and The Craven's remained on Star Base 12.

Lord Patrick William Howard recorded in his journal that Lady Margaret delivered Lady Beck's first child in 2175, and he was named Lord David Christopher Beck and a daughter named Lady Louisa Augusta Beck in 2180, and he recorded the birth of Lady Craven's first daughter, Lady Maria Margaret in 2179 and their son, Lord George Augustus Craven in 2184, and he recorded that Lady Collins gave birth to their son, Lord Desmond Collins in 2180 and a daughter, Lady Flora in 2185.

Lord Patrick William Howard didn't record the birth to Lord Alexander Stuart's first born child in his journal.

Lord Patrick William Howard died in 2190, and his son, Lord Frederick William Howard didn't care who was born on Star-Base 12.

Lord David Christopher Beck marries Lady Dorothy Devereux in 2193 and in 2195 she gives birth to Lord David Edward Christopher Beck and 2205, Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck in 2210 and this is the Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck that Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR falls in love as his aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte introduces her to her nephew.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior tells his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR " The Beck's are petty aristocrats and became one by marrying a distant relative of your great-grandmother's. They are social-climbers."

"They are not aristocrats and they are gentry and I will not have my heir marrying beneath him." Lord Charles Andrew Senior states.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells his father " Well give it to Lord Richard Edward II or Lord Edwin William then."

Lord Richard Edward Senior tells his oldest brother " Don't pass the buck onto me, you are our father's oldest son."

"Lord Edwin William who is 18 years old tells his older brother " I don't want the damn territory."

So, Lord Charles Andrew JR in 2228 is married to Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart, the eldest daughter of Lord James Alexander Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory.

Lord David Edward Christopher Beck SR marries in 2223 to Lady Lady Mary Augusta Coventry in 2225 they give birth to Lord David William Beck who marries Lady Eliza Catherine Howard in 2244 and they have Lord David William Beck in 2245 and Lady Eliza Catherine Beck in 2250, but Lady Eliza Catherine dies five days later after giving birth to Lad Eliza Catherine, and Lord David William Beck has a sister, Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck who was born in 2230, and in 2248, she marries Lord Henry David Stafford and they raise Lord David William Beck on Star-Base 10 until he is 18 year old and he attends Star-Fleet Academy and he is the eldest of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior's great-grandchildren, through Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior youngest son, Lord Edwin William Howard and his wife, Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux who is the great-great-grandchild of Lord Richard Devereux and Lady Dorothy Knollys and Lady Penelope is the Countess of Essex Territory and since her daughter died in 2250, when Lord David William is only five years old, and the title or earldom didn't pass onto her husband, Lord Edwin William Howard but rather to her grandson, Lord David William Beck in 2270, at the death of his grandmother, Lady Penelope.

Lord David William Beck becomes Earl of Essex Territory and he marries Lady Katherine Grace Kelly, a friend of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke, in 2275, and in December of 2276 they have a son, Lord David William Beck II and in 2281 a daughter, Lady Edwina Wilhelmina Beck.

Lord Joshua Collins and Lady Naomi Collins has two children, Lord Desmond and Lady Flora Collins and Lord Desmond Collins marries Lady Daphne Harrington and they have two sons, Lord Edward and Lord Bramwell Collins and it is Lord Edward Collins who marries Lady Catherine Harrington and they have Lord Jeremiah and Lord Branwell Collins marries Lady Caroline Stoddard and they have Lady Elizabeth Collins and they have two daughter, Lady Josette and Lady Isabella Collins, and Lady Josette marries Lord John Seymour and Lady Isabella marries Kevin Thomas Riley who is elevated to Marquess as he is the best friend of The Marchioness of Pembroke Territory, and both of their sons, Lord Edward Seymour marries Lady Autumn Bridget Howard, and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II marries Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, who is the daughter of Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa Ann Howard nee Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and Duchess of Norfolk Territory.