The Duchess of Plymouth Territory

Lady Susan Virginia Howard is the youngest child and daughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard III,

 and she was born Beltane Manor in October of 2305.

Faithful to her word, Lady Elizabeth names her third and last child after her mother-in-law, Lady Susan Virginia Howard nee Bell.

Lady Elizabeth named her eldest child after her mother, the formidable Lady Karissa , Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and Duchess of Bedford Territory and Dowager Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward III only wanted three children and they were all five years apart in age, Lady Karissa was five years old when her little brother was born, and she was ten year old when her little sister, Lady Susan Virginia was born in 2305.

All of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa's children only had three children, and they were content with their families..

Lady Samhain, their second daughter and Lord David William Beck II would have three children, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard was born in 2300, Lord David Andrew Beck was born in 2305 and Lady Eliza Katherine Beck was born in 2310.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart would have three children, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard in 2302, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II in 2305 and Lady Josephine Karissa Howard in 2310.

Lord Albert Edward and Lady Henrietta Ann would have three children, 2306, Lord Edward Albert Howard, Lord Louis Phillip Howard in 2312 and Lady Alberta Edwina Howard in 2318.

Lady Anastasia Christina and Lord Albert Edward Christian Spencer-Churchill would have three children, Lady Tatiana Olga Howard in 2306, followed by Lord Albert Edward Spencer-Churchill in 2313 and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill in 2319.

Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard and Lord William Frederick Howard would have three children, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard in 2310, Lord William Frederick Howard II in 2315 and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard in 2320.

Lady Karissa's other children, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II would have three children, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey in 2305, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III in 2310 and Lady Karen Elizabeth Riley in 2315.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and Lady Elizabeth Ann Valois would have three children, Lord George Frederick Carey in 2310, Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey in 2315 and Lord Richard William Carey II in 2320.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard would marry Lord Alfred Spencer-Churchill and they would have three children, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard in 2320, Lord Charles Andrew Spencer-Churchill in 2325 and Lady Sarah Ann Spencer-Churchill in 2330.

All together Lady Karissa had 25 grandchildren with three different men and Lord Andrew Charles had 25 grandchildren with two different women, Lord Richard William Carey would have six grandchildren and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III would have 6 grandchildren with two different women.

Lady Susan Virginia Howard was born during when a small baby boom would occur with the births of Lady Eliza Katherine Beck, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II.

Lady Elizabeth made her youngest daughter The Duchess of Plymouth Territory on Star-Base 12, and Lady Susan Virginia was her paternal grandmother's sweetheart and Lady Susan dote on her granddaughter and spent all the time with her, but Lady Karissa loved all of her grandchildren.

Lady Eliza Katherine Beck was her paternal grandfather's favorite granddaughter, and Lord David William Beck Senior lavished presents on her and made her Mistress of White-Hall Estate and Elmhurst Estate.

Lord Richard William Carey's favorite grandchild was Lady Isabella Karissa Carey and Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey, but he loved his grandsons.

Lord Andrew Charles made no secret that Lord Andrew Charles II wasn't his favorite grandson, but he loved all of his grandchildren.

Lady Karissa didn't play favorites and she treated all the same.

Lady Karissa's favorite daughter was Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory and she gained the name as "The Peace-maker of The Howard family."

Lord Richard William Carey loved both of his children, but Lady Caroline Matilda had come to save what her great-great-great-great-grandfather, Lord John Carey began in 2165.

How would Lord Patrick and Lord John know that their grandchildren would marry in 2208 and in 2209 Lady Sophia Charlotte would give birth to Lord George Frederick Carey.

Lord George Frederick Carey was the great-grandfather of Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey through his son, Lord Robert Frederick Carey and his son, Lord Richard William Carey , Duke of Bedford Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell who would become her second husband and they would spend the rest of the lives together until her death in 2330.

Lady Susan Virginia Howard who was born in 2305 in 2318 married Lord Edward, Baron Hastings and she would only have two children, Lord Edward Hastings in 2320 and Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard , in 2325.

Lady Susan Virginia Howard would be succeeded by her granddaughter, Lady Richenda Edwina Howard to the Dukedom of Plymouth who was born in 2365 when Lady Susan Virginia Howard passed away at the age of 60 years old.

No one could ask for a more handsome and beautiful family that Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Duchess of Wessex Territory and Lord Richard Edward Howard III, Duke of Wessex Territory and Duke of Norfol...

No one could ask for a more handsome and beautiful family that Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Duchess of Wessex Territory and Lord Richard Edward Howard III, Duke of Wessex Territory and Duke of Norfolk Territory.