The Second Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Her Duke - August 1, 2330

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke of Territory and Dowager Duchess of Norfolk and Duchess of Bedford Territory is 75 years old in June of 2330, and she calls her eldest daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard out to Beltane Manor and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane is 55 years old and she travels out to Beltane Manor to see her mother and when she arrives Lady Karissa takes her eldest daughter into her private drawing room and asks her to sit down " Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane. I am getting up there in age but I don't want you to cry but like Lady Violet Crawley said " I have lived a long and interesting life and now it's time to go."

"I have prepared my Last Will and Testament and I have named Lady Josephine Karissa Howard, the heiress to Pembroke Territory." Lady Karissa tells her eldest daughter.

"I only want a simple funeral and interment and your father is to be laid to rest on my left side, and Lord Richard William Carey on my right side." Lady Karissa tells her mother.

"Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane. Please lay me out in my black velvet dress and don't mourn for me. One day we'll meet again in Valhalla." Lady Karissa tells her.

"Please read the Poem at My interim " I have not died." Lady Karissa asks.

"Support your father as once I am gone I am pretty sure he won't last much longer. Please take care of Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence as I am sure that Lord Richard William Carey won't last longer either after I have died." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"Take care of your brothers and sisters including Lady Anastasia Christina and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"Mom. You are still young." Lady Elizabeth tells her.

"Lady Elizabeth. I am 75 years old and I have been blessed by having seven children, Lady Samhain, Lord Albert Edward, Lady Caroline Matilda, Lord Albert Edward, Lord Benjamin Lawrence, Lady Sophia Dorothea and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and I have been doubly blessed with many grandchildren and great-grandchildren." Lady Karissa tells her eldest daughter.

"I married your father to secure the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory for your great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard and for Lord John Philip Carey, as well." Lady Karissa tells her eldest daughter.

"You have done Lord Patrick William Howard proud along with Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck II." Lady Karissa tells her.

"Lord Anthony Christopher has ensured that his father's surname will carry into the future along with Lord Albert Edward and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and Lady Sophia Dorothea and Lady Karissa Ann has ensured that Lord Frederick William II's name will carry into the future." Lady Karissa explains.

Lady Anastasia Christina and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann have secured the Dukedom of Marlborough for your great-great-grandfather, Lord John Churchill." Lady Karissa tells Lady Elizabeth.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard III has entrusted Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann in the care of her two eldest brothers Lord Anthony and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV." Lady Karissa tells her.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior has left each of you a sizable trust fund and you are to divide my portion equally to all of your brothers and sisters." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard III has left me a sizable trust and it is to go to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and Lord Richard William Carey has left me a sizable trust fund and it is to be divided equally to Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey.