The Fifth Duchess of Norfolk 2420-Onward

Let's take a journey back in time with the marriage of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell who marries first Lord Andrew Charles Howard who helps Lord Andrew Charles to become Duke of Norfolk Territory with Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR golden hair heiress, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard.

She is the mother of Lady Karissa Ann and the grandmother of Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard and the great-grandmother of Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV, and the great-great-grandmother of Lord Andrew Charles Howard V and the great-great-great-grandmother of Lady Florence Clara Howard.

Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles Howard third child and eldest son is Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and he marries Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart, Duchess of Lennox Territory and their second son is Lord Andrew Charles Howard II who marries Lady Antionette Bourbon and they have Lord Andrew Charles Howard III who marries Lady Victoria Elizabeth and his great-grandson is Lord Andrew Charles IV who marries Lady Josephine Isabella Stuart, Countess of Moray and they have two sons, but their second son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard V marries Lady Louisa Mae Burton and they have Lady Florence Clara Howard.

Lord Frederick William Howard IV is the son of Lord Frederick William Howard III and he is the son of Lord Frederick William II who is the eldest son of Lord Frederick William Howard JR and through Lord Frederick William Howard II, who had Lord Frederick William III is the grandfather of Lord Frederick William Howard IV and the great-grandfather of Lady Victoria Elizabeth and the great-great-grandfather of Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV and the great-great-great-grandfather of Lord Andrew Charles Howard V and the great-great-great-great-grandfather of Lady Florence Clara Howard.

Only on her maternal side she is related to Lady Louisa Mae Burton, Lord Jerome Alexander Stuart, Lord Edmund Grey, Duke of Suffolk, and Lady Beatrice Bourbon.

Lady Florence Clara Howard is name of honor for her maternal great-grandmother, Lady Florence Clara Craven who married Lord Jerome Alexander Stuart, Earl of Moray in 2340 and Lady Josephine Isabella Stuart was born in 2345.

Lady Josephine Isabella Stuart inherits the Earldom of Moray on Star-Base 10 when her youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard V is only five years and when her husband dies in 2380.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard V is his grandmother's heir to both the Dukedoms of Norfolk and Lancaster Territory and Lady Victoria Ann allows Lady Josephine to only take Lord Jerome Alexander and Lady Florence Victoria with her back to Star-Base 10.

Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles raise their grandson on Star-Base 12 in Norfolk and Lancaster Territories and he grows up to be a very handsome man and he marries Lady Louisa Mae Burton in 2389, and in 2390 she gives birth to Lady Florence Clara Howard.

Lady Florence Clara and her little brother, Lord Andrew Charles VI are only ten and five years old when their grandmother and grandfather dies and their father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard V becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory and with that Lady Florence Clara is heir apparent to the Dukedom of Norfolk but their aunt, Lady Susan Victoria is Duchess of Lancaster Territory as her brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV passed the title on his sister.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard V only governs Norfolk Territory from 2400 until 2420 and he dies all of a sudden and his daughter, Lady Florence Clara Howard at the age of 20 years old becomes Duchess of Norfolk Territory and she is the second longest Duchess to govern Norfolk Territory until 2480.

Lady Florence Clara Howard is succeeded by her daughter, Lady Margaret Penelope Howard who is born in 2460 to Lady Jeanette Virginia Howard who is born in 2440.

This change of law of the succession was established by Lord Andrew Charles Howard Senior and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell to do away with male preferred primogeniture to absolute primogeniture and later under Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane she implemented matrilineal primogeniture that allowed women the right to exclude their sons and their descendants from inheriting the titles and property and the following territories did and they were The Dukedoms of Clarence, Northampton, Bedford,York, Gloucester, Lennox, Sussex, and Cambridge and the territories that used absolute primogeniture were Lancaster, Norfolk, Somerset, Langley, St. Albans, Albany and Kent Territories.

Lady Florence Clara Howard continued the work that was started by her great-great-great-great-great-grandparents Lord Andrew Charles Howard SR and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell.

Norfolk Territory prospered under the government of Lady Florence Clara Howard.