⚡️ Chapter 2 ⚡️

Vega had returned back to the Tonks Residence the Sunday evening, and she was already missing Fred, having hoped that she could stay with him for a very long time. Fred himself had made sure to send her flowers and chocolates, and even though it made her very shy to receive stuff like this in front of her aunt, Vega was quite grateful for Fred.

However, it didn't take long before Vega received another distraction – it had been a normal day, with Vega inspecting her neck in the mirror to use her Metamorphmagus abilities to hide away all marks when she heard tapping on her bedroom window.

It was a handsome owl sitting on the windowsill and for a moment, Vega thought it was Fred's later but her eyes fell onto the thin, slanting writing scrawled over it – it was from Dumbledore. She had hurriedly pulled out the tightly furled letter, which read:

Dear Vega,

If it is convenient to you, I shall call at the Tonks Residence this coming Friday at ten to eleven p.m. to escort you to the Burrow, where you & Harry have been invited to spend the remainder of your school holidays.

If you are agreeable, I should also be glad of your assistance in a matter to which I hope to attend on the way to the Burrow. I shall explain this more fully when I see you.

Kindly send your answer by return of this owl. Hoping to see you this Friday,

I am yours most sincerely,

Albus Dumbledore

That was something that Vega had been waiting for, and she was quick to tell the owl to wait before she rushed downstairs to ask Andromeda if she could go to the Burrow for the month of August. Andromeda allowed her, upon seeing the letter, and Vega wrote a quick answer that sent away back to Dumbledore with the delivering owl.

For the remaining weekdays, Vega finished with packing up her trunk – she placed her neatly folded clothing on one corner and her books, class equipment and extracurricular stuff on the other side, leaving spaces for her personal items and Firebolt.

"I'll go book shopping with everyone else," Vega informed as they had their later afternoon tea together by themselves in the kitchen, with the younger female reading the newspaper. "I'll get money out of the vault,"

HARRY POTTER AND VEGA-NOVA LESTRANGE:
THE CHOSEN ONES?

Rumours continue to fly about the mysterious recent disturbance at the Ministry of Magic, during which He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was sighted once more.

"We're not allowed to talk about it, don't ask me anything," said one agitated Obliviator, who refused to give his name as he left the Ministry last night.

Nevertheless, highly placed sources within the Ministry have confirmed that the disturbance centred on the fabled Hall of Prophecy.

Though Ministry spokeswizards have hitherto refused even to confirm the existence of such a place, a growing number of the Wizarding community believe that the Death Eaters now serving sentences in Azkaban for trespass and attempted theft were attempting to steal a prophecy. The nature of that prophecy is unknown, although speculation is rife that it concerns Harry Potter and Vega-Nova Lestrange, the only two persons ever known to have survived the Killing Curse, and who are also known to have been at the Ministry on the night in question. Some are going so far as to call Potter and Miss Lestrange "the Chosen Ones", believing that the prophecy names them as the only ones who will be able to rid us of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.