Summary.

I don't own anything except this story.

     An:- Everything goes as in every neglection story.

   There is menma. ( The child of prophecy)

   There is mito. ( Another of child of prophecy)

  And there is Naruto.( The child of destruction)  Now let's begin.

       In the beggining ( Forgot the spelling)

    There was a Tree of life who have birth to 3 unknowns however there was only 1 who got the consciousness as he grew smarter and he saw his brother were just basically a tool to be used by the creator as he saw this he made a vouch to destroy all the creation due to seeing the creul reality of the world in which includes the creator eventually he got stronger but he knew he can't win against the creator even if he was strong so he absorbed the Tree of life and his 2 brothers however it was not enough so he went around absorbing all the gods and he found the god of life in which he mate with and 7 daughters of him were born the god of life eventually died after the child birth.

      Some other gods joined him and he ruled over the darkness destroying multiple verse and he was eventually called the scarlet king or The lord of darkness.

     As he eventually kill the creation and the creator but the creator sealed Scarlet kings in an unknown dimension.

      ✓check.

Now to meta miracle.

It is manipulation of ultimate miracle.

It's grants the user:-

All power ( Omnipotence)

All mighty magic( power to wield omnipotence magic, commonly attributed to duties )

Absolute wish ( Sounds like what it's says )

Boundary manipulation (User can create Shape and manipulate boundaries :- Physical,mental, spiritual,existential,pataphysical,logic,conceptual, metaphysical and so on.

Primordial force manipulation:- Origin manipulation

Author authority ( Unlimited power in the story )

Meta luck :- Omni luck( Infinite luck)

Meta disaster manipulation:- ( Control all types of disaster) Universal void and such.

Supreme divinity:- Absolute version of divinity. ( Powers of all god and a supreme being )

Meta fate manipulation:- Fate manipulation

  Ok there are more than one thousand so I am not going to write all of that.

  Bye.