Ch-16

The hidden leaf village so called the strongest village was in chaos,

In the morning.

Minato was disturbed when he saw Danzo and his roots all dead Infront of Konoha with a smily mask .

   Minato was frustrated. He couldn't put his village in lockdown due to upcoming chunnin exam and he didn't know the culprit.

   He then gave the order to his shinobi's as he gave them restrict order for guard and the shinobi's has their Guard up in upcoming chunnin exam. 

  To unknown place.

So how is the plan going black Zetsu? The white hair girl with the white skin spoke.

It's going fine mother, Good.do you know what is that girl Marisa up-to ?

I have no idea mother.

Even though he will not lie to his mother he respected Marisa.

Black Zetsu knew She is undefeatable no matter how powerful his mother is.

Flashback.

We really should talk.

As Black Zetsu turned around to look at the girl who was flying over him.

Who-Who are you and what do you want? Blackzetsu knew if she can find him once then there is another time.

   I want to help you black Zetsu but I have a work for you.

And how will you help me? And what do you want in return?

Clap. She clapped and then Zetsu froze as he saw his mother sleeping peacefully.

  So now then Zetsu do we have a deal?

She began with a chuckle then a full blown laughter as she said, Even if you don't want to you will do it after all it's your life goal to free your mother.

   Zetsu stood there shocked not uttering the word.

Here is the bonus part I will make her life in earth non-senseable so that your brother's couldn't sense and make a problem to you.

   What do you need in return? He asked.

  First of all Recruit Naruto " The son of 4th in akatsuki" Tell Obito about his life and how he wants change this world to the ideal world.

3rd command.

   Entertain me. She said as she disappeared soon after Kaguya woke up.

She was disform, what will you expect if you sleep of millennia's. She even had hard time walking.

Blackzetsu was with her side from that day.

Flashback ends.

Remembering that day Blackzetsu understood one thing,

The celestial's , The gods , The demons , His mother , Him , Obito , Akatsuki, Madara and everyone else is just her pawn for her entertainment.

That thought alone Gave him shivers.