Ch-10

Naruto:-  Burn all Creation to ash, Crimson Flare.

What the hell? Why did you kill them? We could have subdued them instead. Menma said with a Scared voice.

Naruto started to walk toward the tower with the scroll in his hands as he said if you want to come then you are free to move.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?, ORDERING US AROUND LIKE YOU ARE BETTER THAN US, WELL THEN LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LOSER AND A DEMON IN THIS VILLAGE AND NOTHING MORE. Lucas said. 

I know. Naruto said.

What.....So you acknowledge what I say was right? Lucas said.

No, not now, In the chunin exam the entire village no the whole world will know that I am a demon. Naruto said. What are you saying naruto and what do you mean by that? Mito asked him

.

..

...

....

.....

He went silent for the entire 2nd exam.

 A/N:- If your guy's Short chapter is short's for some days then it's an exam for me after 4 days.

Day1 :- Accountancy

Day2:- Economic's

Day3:- Samajik or social in Nepali

Day4:- English

Day 5:-Nepali

Day 6:- Computer.

Now we Skip to 3rd phase because I am tired as hell.

Naruto can be seen in the line while the Hokage was giving his speech about peace.

Now then the preliminaries begin.

1st match is. Lucas Vs Kurotsuchi

Lucas jumped from the stand as well as Kurotsuchi did.

Are you both ready Hayate asked.

Yes

Yes 

Both of them said in the union 

Then 

begin

and with that Lucas rushed forward you could see red eyes with 3 tomoe in them while kurotsuchi was also rushing at him while you could see rock covering her hands as she threw it forward to knock Lucas out in one blow. 

Lucas blocked it with his hand. He could see that this girl was strong or maybe stronger than most disappointments of kunoichi in the hidden leaf village. His hand shook violently as she jumped back as his hand was covered in lightning and he then went through a series of hand signs and he proceeded to throw a fireball out of his mouth.

Lucas:- Fire style, Fire Annihilation. 

Kurostsuchi:- Earth style, Mud wall.

But to everyone's amazement and kurotsuchi's horror, the attack of Lucas tears through the wall of mud like a hot knife through butter.

Kurotsuchi while seeing the flames come to her:- Earth style earth compartment 

A dome of pure earth secure her that's what they all thought but for kurotsuchi it was like she was getting boiled alive as Lucas didn't stop his attack at all so after a few the earth finally crumbled because of constant attacks and heat as the attack hit kurotsuchi dead on she was there unconscious.

The winner of the match is Lucas Uchiha.

Next match.

Akane vs Akimichi 

Akane jumped down as she look at the stand's to see Naruto looking at her with no interest what so over. 

She wanted him to be interested in her and come to her so that she could talk about it but it seems like she has to prove it to him that she was worthy of her interest.

Are you guys ready? Hayate asked.

yes

yes

They both said.

Hey girl you might want......? Akimichi was kicked in his face by so much force that he was sent flying Akane has her 3 tomoe Sharingan activated as she didn't waste time.

Akimichi got up he said:- You are strong for a kunoichi but do you think you can win against me?

Akimichi while going through the hand sign:- Earth style earth bullet as the bullets of the earth rushed toward Akane but she moved at a speed Akimichi couldn't see as she was like a blur to him. 

She kicked Akimichi hard in the chin to lift him on as she came in the air and then there it was her own taijutsu stand the infinite loop. 

She was beating him while he wasn't able to go fall at all like he was stuck in the same place. No matter how much he hardened his body organ his body was getting destroyed by this girl whose speed was beyond comprehension.

Fire style:- Raging Fire Dragon then he saw it a dragon made of pure dragon came rushing towards him as he tried to move only to find his body covered with ninja wire as he screamed, The fire enveloped him as he passed out now he called. 

Next match:-

Mito UN vs Ino yamanaka

This is not even a battle well I will go with it anyway.

Ino and Mito

Ready?

Yes

Yes

Ino pls give up I don't want o hurt you. Mito said.

Mind transfer Jutsu.

Ino fainted.

Mito looked completely fine. 

Inside Mito's head.

Ino found herself in front of the cage of kyubi as the Kyuubi roared in pure hatred as it spoke a mere human like you show its presence in front of me. How dare you? Leave this place you insolence human.

The winner is Mito UN

The next matches are all canon.

Menma vs Choji winner choji.

Sasuke won by default.

Now then today's final match.

Naruto of Darkness vs Kiba Inuzaka.

I know this is short but there is the reason given above. Thank you.