Chp-9

In a swirling vortex, a man with an orange mask came out and said, We really should talk Naruto Uzumaki. 

What is there to talk about? Madara Uchiha. Naruto said while his back was against the so-called Madara Uchiha.

So you know about me eh? the masked man asked it seems that Zetsu did give you the information about me so tell me Naruto the fake jinchuriki do you want to change this world for the better? You can be with your family and friends in this new world. 

Madara said. 

Naruto turned around with an aura of pure death resonating from him as he said, I have no interest in your new world all I want is to see this world burn down. I will tag along with your plan as long as it is interesting enough.

Very well then. When will you join the Akatsuki naruto? The masked man asked, I will join after the Chunin exam naruto disappear in a blink completely taking mask man off guard.

As he disappears in the swirling vortex.

There was an uproar amongst the villagers that how the mad scientist Orochimaru managed to wake up the demon so there Naruto was in the council with both the shinobi and civilian council.

How have you been Naruto? Minato asked with a smile on his face. I am fine Hokage sama and  May I know why I was called here when I was supposed to meet Kakashi sensei and the team?

Nothing much Naruto we just want some answer's about what happened 4 months ago since your so-called best friend name Marisa announced that you will not be waking up until 4 months, So can you tell me who is this Marisa and what happened to you? Minato asked.

Well, First of all as you said Marisa is my best friend and what happened to me? It is just that I changed from a fake demon to a God. Naruto said. What does that suppose to mean? Jiraiya said with narrowed eyes as he continued, Have you become that cocky? Your chakra just increased that's all so tell us kid what happened in these 4 months what went through your head?

Cocky eh? Do you call this cockiness because I see myself as a god. Well then Jiraiya, Know your Place. Naruto said with the KI that screamed run. the civilian council passed out and some of the shinobi council was frozen while Minato and Jiraiya were looking at Naruto with terror in their eyes as he plain changed in front of their eyes as they saw Naruto sitting on the throne with the leg crossed and Arm in the chair and a wicked smile plastered in his face. 

They then came back to reality to see Naruto simply smiling there as he spoke, If that's all then Lord Hokage I will leave now. As Naruto began to walk,

Naruto, Minato called out to him:- We have chunnin exam's in a few days so I was hoping you will take the exam here sign it in this form if you want to participate in the exam. Naruto simply nodded at Minato and he disappear in the blink unnerve both Jiraya and Minato. 

Minato we must do something to stop him as you know he simply can't be trusted right now. He is friends with some unknown girl named Marisa and now this, He is teleporting around like it is nothing. jiraiya said. 

Time skip to the Chunnin exam.

As a lone blond could be seen walking in the street of Konoha as he stop to look at 5 people waiting for him as well as he reached his destination.

They all saw Naruto and they didn't say anything while Lucas was glaring at Naruto with his eyes. As Naruto began to walk toward the entrance of the academy Lucas was right in front of him as he then ask, Don't you have anything to say you loser? 

Naruto was smiling the whole time. Move-- Naruto said the smile that naruto unnerve Mito.

Did you just give me an order? You loser. Lucas said with hate in his eyes as his 3 tomoe Sharingan was in his eyes as he glared at Naruto.

Naruto didn't back down as he glared at Lucas but the only difference was Naruto was releasing a lot of killing intent with the glare and Naruto just walk passed Lucas.

On the way, Lucas was glaring at Naruto but this time Sasuke was also looking at Naruto with strange doubty eyes.

They arrived at the first scene to find out that there was a genjutsu but the team was smart enough for not revealing such a cheap trick. 

They arrived at the room now 301 perfectly as they saw Kakashi reading the icha icha paradise.

Kakashi sensei what are you doing here Mito said with a smile.

I am just here to give my cute little genin good luck.

Naruto and his team enter as the KI was directed toward them but not for long since Ibiki arrived shortly and then explained the rule. ( Please watch Naruto if you don't know the rules thank you )

As Naruto could see this is just information grabbing as he then slept through the entire part.

Naruto woke up to see there right in front of his eyes there was a banner saying Sexy and single Anko and then he groan. Alright everyone comes to training ground 44 at 10 minutes sharp and with that Anko and the banner disappear.

In the training ground 44.

Now then listen here magot's I want you all to sign this form. This Sign show's that Konoha will not be responsible if you die in this forest, So Goodluck.

Now then collect your scroll and get moving and with that ht team 7 went off toward the tower as fast as possible.

I can sense it there at 2 teams ahead of us. 

well well well if it isn't Konoha. Let's kill them shall we maybe we should have some fun since there is quite some beauty in this team.

As before they could move something pierce them through their back as they all look to see Naruto with a wicked smile they look down to see chains pierce through them.

Naruto.

Naruto:- Burn All Creation to dust Crimson Flare. 

And done for today.