Chp-8

So then wretched women do you want me to say why he doesn't want your clan name? Marisa said with a Taunting smile. 

I..I...I kushina stuttered as she wanted to protest but can she protest with?

The Powerful chakra from Naruto stopped as Marisa looked back as she said thing's out too loud so that Minato and Kushina can hear. 

My task is done here he will not wake up before 4 months.

As with that Marisa disappeared in a blink that surprised Minato to no degree as he looked at naruto then the barrier disappear they all rushed toward's naruto.

Meanwhile with Marisa after the whole event. 

 Marisa was holding the small task book as he checked the icon announcing the family while reading the next task, Inform the black Zetsu. That's surprising to know that you want me to inform black Zetsu about his childhood.

He hahahahaha. In the coming years, It will be interesting. 

Marisa disappear into the darkness while Black Zetsu was looking at the moon she appeared in front of him as she looked at the zetsu and she said we really should talk. 

Time Skip 4 months later. 

Naruto slowly opened his eyes to see Kabuto as Orochimaru was full of scientists researching here and there as Kabuto saw his eyes open.

Lord Orochimaru, Kabuto shouted as Orochimaru stopped what he was doing and looked at naruto who was in the tube. 

Did Orochimaru kidnap me form Konoha? Naruto wondered.

As Orochimaru threw the kunai in front of the container and the Minato appeared with a yellow flash.

Minato POV 

Minato was currently doing his paperwork when he felt the signal of one of his kunai and then he teleported there to see Naruto was awake.

Get him out of there Orochimaru and what's his health condition? Minato asked with exasperation.

But before anything could happen Naruto's hand twitch a little.

Crack!!!

The Glass tube which contained Naruto was blasted open sending the disgusting Green liquid back.

Minato looked at naruto with disbelief in his eyes as Naruto's body was literary oozing power as the power took the shape of clothes and now Naruto has clothes. 

A/N:- ( IDK form where this character is from, And I am not gonna describe the look so yeh )

Naruto was looking at Minato, It's been a while Hokage how have you been? and why is Orochimaru here last time I checked Orochimaru was a traitor to the village? Naruto asked with a smirk on his face.

It is because of that girl Marisa. I don't know what she did to you but no matter what I and Tsunade did we can't wake you up. So we have to call Orochimaru as promised to make him Konoha shinobi again.

Flashback for Minato.

Minato was worried and Kushina was devastated. Minato please call Lady Tsunade to the village we need her right now. Kushina said with tears in her eyes as he looked at naruto's condition.

Minato:- Find Jiraiya and search for Tsunade and tell her it's and direct order from Hokage.

As with the Anbu's who were in the ceiling disappeared.

13 hour's passed as Tsunade and Jiraiya came only to find Akane and mito sleeping in the waiting dox while Lucas was looking at Naruto with a pissed-off look.

Lucas in thinking. Even tho she left you in cold she still cares for you and yet you still hurt her again, Just what is your problem you stupid child he asked himself. 

Tsunade then went inside and she came inside to see kushina asleep beside Naruto's bed without disturbing her Tsunade went and checked on Naruto as she couldn't understand the Kid was fine yet he was waking up. 

Minato then flashed here after all she was the one who send Tsunade here Jiraiya just tag along to check on everyone.

There is nothing wrong with him Minato he is perfectly fine, Tsunade said. But how? why isn't he waking up then? They turned around their head to see crying Kushina. 

I don't know kushina. Just give him time you did say he released an abnormal amount of chakra right? He just might be tired so let him rest. Tsunade said while looking at Minato.

How much time do you think will require for Naruto to wake up? Minato asked. It might be a week or 2. Tsunade said.

2 week's passed by and yet nothing so he called Orochimaru even tho he didn't trust Orochimaru he called him for his son's sake.

Minato threatened Orochimaru that if he were to do his sick experiment on Naruto he will personally hunt down him with a lot of KI.

Orochimaru agreed to it and it was all that happen in the previous four months.

Flashback end.

Naruto then started to walk he then said aren't you coming Hokage after all I am feeling a little bit tired let's go home. Naruto said, Uh yeah Minato said while following him. 

Orochimaru didn't say anything as he knew he will not be hunted by Konoha anymore and the Akatsuki will not come to Konoha. 

It was late midnight, Naruto we will talk about what happened tomorrow now go to sleep while I will finish my paperwork.

Naruto simply smiled at Minato and said Ok Hokage.

Minato teleported to his office to do his work while Naruto went off to Hokage's Mountain as he was looking at the village the swirling vortex open up behind him.

Uzumaki Naruto we really should talk.

And done a Late upload.